⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But united aren't taking a chance. They don't have to wait till summer. They are able to sign them to a precontract in January so next season they will join for free. Can offer a crazy wage package that PSG can't match due to not having to pay a transfer fee

Clubs in the same league can’t sign someone to a pre contract In January only foreign clubs can I believe

Also if anyone is infested the Men in Blazers podcast interviewed Darren Eales president of Atlanta United FC about the club and the process of building the club

I'd prefer if PSG came to scoop up Ozil and Alexis
tenor.gif

No idea what the heck we’d do with both of them, or how we’d afford it legally tho :lol:

IMG_20171020_112902.jpg

"Try to hang in there for just a few more months my guy"

it's not like yall don't have the money or buying ozil shouldn't stop yall from pursuing griez
i don't see any negatives

Basically how I feel about it,

Mkhi could also use the competition,he's gotten a bit to complacent now that he's had a starting XI spot locked down. Been real inconsistent. A lot of that has to do with Pogba's absence sure but he's still been too wasteful.

I kinda think Mata would have one foot out the door if Ozil came though.

From time to time we see those stories pop up about Ronnie’s generosity. I get the feeling he does more than what gets out.

Paulinho is quietly off to a solid start with Barca. No hate rck, but the Spurs did an awful job of making his transition to England better. Watford’s keeper Gomes who was with the Spurs at the time confirmed this. Didn’t help he went thru 3 managers during his short stay.

paulinho has been a great rotation player for us
it's weird how messi seems to enjoy playing with him too...they actually have good chemistry together

def more than i've ever expected him to do

Paulinho made more accurate passes in the opposition half vs Olympiacos (80) than any other player has made in a CL game this season.

still don't want him starting though...hes good right where he's at

Man Austin don't even want soccer team, aside from the novelty of it.

Orlando has a team for precise reason that the city of Austin was "meh" at the opportunity just a few years ago.

On top of that, Austin hardly has room for a new arena for UT basketball let alone a new soccer stadium. While MLS in San Antonio could get both markets.

Never been to Texas, but they have some nice *** houses out there for damn good prices.

Buying a house in the DC area sucks

/random

If we a dumpster fire, and we above y'all, what is Liverpool?
You didn't earn those points from us. Arsenal was bent over when we last played them. The hammering was so bad, they ended up selling us one of their players. Hell, they were about to fully throw in the towel and sell their best players to another league rival for peanuts.

If we a dumpster fire, and we above y'all, what is Liverpool?

Let's see, we're:
-group leaders in the CL
-not known for selling our best players to our domestic rivals
-not constantly rumored to continue selling our best players to our domestic rivals

That's enough for me to conclude that we are in a better place than you guys as a club right now.

IMG_20171020_112902.jpg

"Try to hang in there for just a few more months my guy"

Basically how I feel about it,

Mkhi could also use the competition,he's gotten a bit to complacent now that he's had a starting XI spot locked down. Been real inconsistent. A lot of that has to do with Pogba's absence sure but he's still been too wasteful.

I kinda think Mata would have one foot out the door if Ozil came though.

I thought I saw there was a Chinese team interested in Mata... if that’s the case I’m gonna need United to secure that Oscar money and take Ozil instead.

Unrelated, but Pirelli on the Inter Milan shirt is so iconic.

austin > san antonio

san antonio is a terrible city
I was in Austin last year, it was whatever. Not enough diversity for me coming from South Florida.

Never been to Texas, but they have some nice *** houses out there for damn good prices.

Buying a house in the DC area sucks

/random
dawg, there was some mansion-type houses on some hills and next to the river that I seen. Went to the hotel to look up the prices, they were only like $300k. The same houses down here would be upwards of $500k :smh:

houston >
Didn't have time to explore the city, but it's HUGE. We flew in and out of George Bush airport, so we only seen the downtown area from afar. Everything is so spread out, so having a car is mandatory out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom