⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man's had other options, but chose to go to where is most comfortable to him. Plus, it's only a matter of time before they sack Koeman complacent self. He better be prepared to go on a tear when that happens

You got a point there.

I’m washed today.
stop-it-gif-20.gif

the day aint over brotha
we got kersh and BBB today baybay

You can't blame Ozil for wanting to leave, the owner is clearly showing he's not willing to invest in players to compete and build around ozil and sanchez and he'll be working with a manager he already knows and has praised him always. I want to say good riddance and **** off to him since he does not want to play for the shirt but that's tough when our board isn't showing ambition to compete. I appreciate Ozil for what he's done but I'd be more scared if it was Sanchez going to mu instead of ozil

You can't blame Ozil for wanting to leave, the owner is clearly showing he's not willing to invest in players to compete and build around ozil and sanchez and he'll be working with a manager he already knows and has praised him always. I want to say good riddance and **** off to him since he does not want to play for the shirt but that's tough when our board isn't showing ambition to compete. I appreciate Ozil for what he's done but I'd be more scared if it was Sanchez going to mu instead of ozil
Well Alexis is going to City so it might as well be the same thing. Kudos to Ozil for his time here.

Man Austin don't even want soccer team, aside from the novelty of it.

Orlando has a team for precise reason that the city of Austin was "meh" at the opportunity just a few years ago.

Prescott is a peice of ****.

Man Austin don't even want soccer team, aside from the novelty of it.

Orlando has a team for precise reason that the city of Austin was "meh" at the opportunity just a few years ago.

Prescott is a peice of ****.
he absolutely is

either his perceived lack of selfawareness or this dude actually thinks he can pull one over on the Cbus fans :lol: :lol:

regardless, his handling of this is amazingly daft

rck3sactown rck3sactown The lack of awareness is astounding.

At a time when the temperature is 99 degree and the wolves are out and rightfully gunning at the neck of the system and the establishment, he goes and does this.

Dude came out and said he not refunding 2018 season ticket holders who want it either. :lol: :smh:

Not to mention his team is about to try and compete in the playoffs with this as a distraction.

northoaklandfc northoaklandfc dude is making his sales pitch for the playoffs, out here asking fans to disregard the impending move and to go out and go buy tix and fill up the stadium still :lol:

Incredible I tell ya :rofl:

Hmm, oddly enough, this stuff about them growing tired of Conte is coming out around the same time they quit on Mou after winning the title the season before...:nerd:

rck3sactown rck3sactown The lack of awareness is astounding.

At a time when the temperature is 99 degree and the wolves are out and rightfully gunning at the neck of the system and the establishment, he goes and does this.

Dude came out and said he not refunding 2018 season ticket holders who want it either. :lol: :smh:

Not to mention his team is about to try and compete in the playoffs with this as a distraction.
Is he trying to relocate the team ?

Hmm, oddly enough, this stuff about them growing tired of Conte is coming out around the same time they quit on Mou after winning the title the season before...:nerd:

Man Chelsea are a bunch of divas.

1 manager takes them to the title, next season they come back fat, short of breath and can't keep up, and have "issues" with the boss. Now a new boss comes in, takes them to the same promise land, and they come back a shell of their former self again, and have "issues" with the new boss.

These dudes sound soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom