⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
riley-throws-chair.gif
dawg I'M HOWLING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Un)lucky miss

But they get another shot....

January reinforcements are needed. Conte is gonna go, I'm POSITIVE he's had enough...

Is it really Conte's fault tho. Yall replaced Costa with the much heralded Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Christenson.

Quality signings, idk what more yall need. Yall had Roma in the bag up 2-0, Palace was a disaster and yall were up 1-0 today.

Players still gotta play.

Is it really Conte's fault tho. Yall replaced Costa with the much heralded Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Christenson.

Quality signings, idk what more yall need. Yall had Roma in the bag up 2-0, Palace was a disaster and yall were up 1-0 today.

Players still gotta play.
I'm not blaming Conte at all. Never have. He's gonna go because he hasn't gotten the support he needs and even with the strong players we've added we still have a variety of depth issues, something he's been lamenting on since lord knows when. The only mistake I would say Conte makes is not letting Christensen start more often over Cahill.

It was also the boards decision to sell Matic too right? Must be a pain knowing the club management has a different agenda than your manager.

What a time to be alive. Midtable Premier League teams having quality subs. Carrillo gonna be even a bigger threat than Peyrera.

Huh, Valencia is the captain? Kudos to him fo reinventing himself & doing it well.

United should find some schmuck club to take shaw for a nice transfer fee.

Edges & proper fades are a foreign concept to barbers in Europe. In my years in watching footy, ive never seen evidence of anyone knowing how to give a proper hair cut.

Whelp at least Chelsea have some cojones. >D

Bats’ passing is really really awful... has he ever participated in passing drills or rondos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom