⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOH with that nonsense false narrative. Liverpool attacked all match. We have champions league to play this week. He isn't going to completely exhaust our starters. He subbed in Sturridge who was a lethal threat and OX who has lethal pace. Ox immediately came in and took over wear Salah left off in dancing around Darmian.

Nah he played it safe vs United. Could have moved away from playing 3 practically defensive midfielders and partnered ox with mo, teeth and Coutinho. Instead, he refused to give up the midfield which resulted in a really boring match. Not solely blaming him but he played a part in it as well. The example i will give you was the game in which city raped you, I criticized klopp cuz he could have adjusted when you went down a man, instead, he kept attacking.. why not do the same against United? Why? cuz he was content with a draw and so was Mourinho. Both played it safe, in hopes the other would budge and play into their hands.

What a crock of ...... Winjnaldum look more lethal getting forward yesterday than he's ever been since joining the team and you're saying he played defensive because they outplayed your midfield ? Emre Can was involved heavily in getting forward and also found himself in point blank range of goal and you're calling his performance on Saturday as being predominantly defensive ? You're singing a completely different tune from Saturday. It sounds like you read some articles/ listen to some podcasts to make ya feel better about your squad not doing jack schift against Liverpools poor defense and are reaching to feel better. Get out of here with that nonsense beans.

Last edited:
IMG_1825.JPG

It always makes me laugh when Mou strategically goes in defensive in big games, suddenly everyone wants to talk about negative footy, and how he's anti-football. When the past few games before teams were getting smashed 4-0.

It's like people quickly forget the GOAT...Sir Alex used to do the EXACT same thing. Plenty of games every season SAF would setup for a draw and hope for a smash and grab. Sometimes that goal didn't come, and he'd be happy with a point. The mini-league at the top doesn't really matter when you're thinking about the points race at the end of the season.

FOH with that nonsense false narrative. Liverpool attacked all match. We have champions league to play this week. He isn't going to completely exhaust our starters. He subbed in Sturridge who was a lethal threat and OX who has lethal pace. Ox immediately came in and took over wear Salah left off in dancing around Darmian.

:rofl: All of this enthusiasm against United's style of play. Some of ya'll barking about playing "the big dogs". As if Pool were so superior, but yet they couldn't score a goal. I know for you guys beating your rivals is the highlight of the season. But let's not forget the real objective here.

United are 2 points off the top.

Liverpool are in 8th.

:rofl: All of this enthusiasm against United's style of play. Some of ya'll barking about playing "the big dogs". As if Pool were so superior, but yet they couldn't score a goal. I know for you guys beating your rivals is the highlight of the season. But let's not forget the real objective here.

United are 2 points off the top.

Liverpool are in 8th.
You quote me as if I brought up the argument. IT WAS YOUR COMPATRIOTS complaining about YOUR own style of play and then lying about how we played for y'all being poor against us as well as needing the refs help to not have lost that game. IF Y'all are this delusional about football cause of your teams inadequacies, could you imagine how y'all are in real life. Didn't get the girl ya want when you asked her out ; You suggest she's a lesbian. Didn't get the job you want ; Claim the company is going down and that you didn't want it anyway. Wash y'all face.

You quote me as if I brought up the argument. IT WAS YOUR COMPATRIOTS complaining about YOUR own style of play and then lying about how we played for y'all being poor against us as well as needing the refs help to not have lost that game. IF Y'all are this delusional about football cause of your teams inadequacies, could you imagine how y'all are in real life. Didn't get the girl ya want when you asked her out ; You suggest she's a lesbian. Didn't get the job you want ; Claim the company is going down and that you didn't want it anyway. Wash y'all face.

I quoted you cause you were the last person's name I saw talking bout United-Liverpool. Hence my statements used "some of ya'll" to ensure it was clear that I wasn't talking just about you. More about how a lot of ya'll Pool fans think.

I find it really hilarious with all this talk on United's style of play. Beating the top 6 (and I use that uselessly since ya'll are in 8th) is not directly correlated to winning the league; and winning the league is United's objective.

1. SAF did the same.
2. We're currently in second.
3. The team clearly has it's confidence back.
4. People always talking about Mou's "negative" style yet he's won the league in multiple countries and won the CL too. In a nutshell he knows more about winning in management than all ya'll keyboard and tv pundits.

By the by....

Vince McMahon is rumoured to still be interested in buying Newcastle United and has been put in at 66/1 to become the next #NUFC owner :wow:

I quoted you cause you were the last person's name I saw talking bout United-Liverpool. Hence my statements used "some of ya'll" to ensure it was clear that I wasn't talking just about you. More about how a lot of ya'll Pool fans think.

I find it really hilarious with all this talk on United's style of play. Beating the top 6 (and I use that uselessly since ya'll are in 8th) is not directly correlated to winning the league; and winning the league is United's objective.

1. SAF did the same.
2. We're currently in second.
3. The team clearly has it's confidence back.
4. People always talking about Mou's "negative" style yet he's won the league in multiple countries and won the CL too. In a nutshell he knows more about winning in management than all ya'll keyboard and tv pundits.
IT was United fans and pundits bringing this up all weekend. .. I'm going to repeat the same thing said in shorter terms, stop blaming us for your inadequacies.

What a crock of ...... Winjnaldum look more lethal getting forward yesterday than he's ever been since joining the team and you're saying he played defensive because they outplayed your midfield ? Emre Can was involved heavily in getting forward and also found himself in point blank range of goal and you're calling his performance on Saturday as being predominantly defensive ? You're singing a completely different tune from Saturday. It sounds like you read some articles/ listen to some podcasts to make ya feel better about your squad not doing jack schift against Liverpools poor defense and are reaching to feel better. Get out of here with that nonsense beans.
Singing a different tune? When did I say that mourinho wasn’t at fault. On Saturday I said that was one of the worst games I’ve ever had to watch and I stick by that. But both teams were at fault for it. I addressed you cuz you put it solely on United. Like I said both managers weren’t willing to take the risks to open the game up. Especially in that god awful 2nd half. I’m not in here trying to justify a draw.. **** was terrible

Mourinho played defensively and was waiting for us to over expose ourself so that he could score a goal and defend. He has done that against Liverpool every single time we have played in the last few meetings. We have continued to attack which is how we have played all season and you're trying to say we are at fault for not playing into your trap by sticking to our gameplan ? What kind of nonsense is that ? Where was this United team that was going to give us 4 goals etc. Don't let that City game fool y'all. Mane was sent out with that very controversial call, leaving us a man down.Before that we had city shook. They only scored cause of poor defending, but we were bound to break them down and finish them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom