⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

30C3BA78-E495-4B65-BFBB-7F7E0011DAF7.jpeg

26C6F4BA-84D7-4C43-B1DE-3B8920EE7E5B.gif
So United going to win the Champions League? Let me get it on record.

Youre the only one talking about United winning the CL

Worry about how your club bounces back from that shambolic L and getting punked on TV by Troy ******* Deeney :rofl:

The man literally called your squad a bunch of ******* :lol:

I said Mou probably wants to win CLs, he would increase his chances of winning a CLs by going to PSG .

United are not equipt to compete for CLs

Which parts of this is false?

Just cause the club I support is currently trash doesn't mean I can't make analysis.

I don't remember United supporters Shutting up when y'all failed to qualify for Champions League.

Who ever said they were? Literally no United fan considers the CL a realistic goal this season yet you're the one with the idea on the brain in search of some weak bantz :lol:

I understand you'd rather think and talk about other clubs than your own right now,understandbly so. I'd probably pull a Jada if Deeney disrespected my club on TV like that...

I don’t consider United a Champions league contender this year, but I definitely would hope that we are a legitimate contender for it next year. One or two more key transfers come in next summer, continued development of some of our young guys, and it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

The same can be said for quite a few teams tho.

Only one being sensistive is the same man who roasted United fans for talking about the CL last year being annoyed about getting the same treatment this year :lol:

'An English side isn't winning the CL' shocker :lol:

Minus whale say 'water is wet' or 'Arsenal have never won a trophy in Europe'

So United going to win the Champions League? Let me get it on record.

My post didn’t say they were.

I said Mou probably wants to win CLs, he would increase his chances of winning a CLs by going to PSG .

United are not equipt to compete for CLs

Which parts of this is false?

“United are not equipt to compete for CLs”

That’s false.

I ain't even mad, just talking footy in general.

If it makes y'all feel better I'll say myself Arsenal is currently trash.

Anyway, realistically, United are not 1 or 2 transfers away from competing with the likes of RM, Barca, PSG, Bayern, and Juve

Going to have to avoid the thread tomorrow since I won't be able to catch the match until later in the night

We saw Man U's true colors against Liverpool

Yeah you might beat up on the Crystal Palaces of the world all season, but when you play the big dogs you'll revert back to Men's Wearhouse United

The Crystal Palaces of the world are what gave them fits last season though :lol:,I'm not gonna feel bad now that they seem to have turned that corner. Playing cautiously against top sides is what Mou's done most of his career and that hasn't stopped him from winning the league in the past

Bayern ain't winning no CLs either :lol:. Continue to collect your yearly 1 horse league trophies tho.

You in your feels more than Ribery.

but we won a CL more recently than y'all have won your league. don't get me started on european trophies :lol:

The Crystal Palaces of the world are what gave them fits last season though :lol:,I'm not gonna feel bad now that they seem to have turned that corner. Playing cautiously against top sides is what Mou's done most of his career and that hasn't stopped him from winning the league in the past

Fair enough, but I don't think that strategy is enough to get you over Man City on the table. You're going to drop points to the Crystal Palaces of the world eventually. You're not going to finish the season with 29 wins and 9 draws

I agree that it won't be enough with Citeh playing the way they are which is why I'm not the biggest fan of Mou's tactics against top 6 squads. Like LVG once said...

Although I'd rather draw 0-0 than play open and get embarrassed 4-0 like another team did when visiting Anfield earlier, you've gotta go for it at times and I feel like not playing to win is gonna cost the squad later in the season if Citeh doesn't slip up which I doubt they will against smaller sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom