⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's facts tho. Stop denying them cause he ran to your club with his tail between his legs.

I’m denying anything...he didn’t win the champions league at Bayern that’s a fact obviously I was only pushing back on the idea that his whole tenure their was a failure because of that.

Wouldn't be the first time

Gareth-Bale-and-Cristiano-Ronaldo-battle-for-the-ball.jpg

Marcelo-Modric_1872047c.jpg

Zizou was def buttering up Hurrikane in his comments earlier though :lol:

This rarely ever happens, but I agree with QU!K QU!K on this one. Pep was brought to Bayern to win the CL and since he couldn't pull it off, his time there is considered a failure. Bayern winning the Bundesliga is a foregone conclusion.

Worst result possible, didn't win but was enough to practically keep Shakespeare in a job.

We're awful. **** off.

Wait, is PSG rumored to poach Mou?

I'm not believing the hype. News came out of him saying he wasn't retiring at MU, and he gave props to PSG. Now the media is running with it.

But we did pull off Neymar, so anything is possible.

But Man U is playing some damn good football with him this season. I don't see why he would be leaving so soon

Roma don't want that smoke tho

I don’t care if we ever play PSG. I’m not scared of you guy as much as I am of your clubs greed.

By this I mean if we ever play you guys you will poach our best player if he shows out during the match.

This happens too often with powerhouse clubs.

I don’t care if we ever play PSG. I’m not scared of you guy as much as I am of your clubs greed.

By this I mean if we ever play you guys you will poach our best player if he shows out during the match.

This happens too often with powerhouse clubs.

We only did that like... Once..

I'm not believing the hype. News came out of him saying he wasn't retiring at MU, and he gave props to PSG. Now the media is running with it.

But we did pull off Neymar, so anything is possible.

But Man U is playing some damn good football with him this season. I don't see why he would be leaving so soon
Mou want dem CLs bruh

United ain't winning no damn CLs

Fax :lol:

All this, him saying he doesn't see himself staying 10 years at MU (literally no one lasts that long at a club anymore) and praising Paris, is coming out at the same time news of him wanting an extension + pay bump. Wouldn't be surprised if it was to put pressure on woody to get it done...

I expect an extension to be announced before the end of the season barring a disastrous second half of the season

P$G can bring back Carlo in the meantime

PSG doesn’t even need a good coach. You’d have to be stupid as **** to not win one piece of silverware with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom