⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor Moses might be out for a month with a hamstring issue.

That's three players out with hamstring troubles :smh:

EC9BD650-2C9E-41D8-9CD2-A696C44DCFD2.jpeg

He does not stay (still), he takes the space with speed and he's very good. He's a complete player. He didn't seem to be but in the end he is.

Zidane

Big night tomorrow for Harry. Hope he is able to put in a performance similar to Bale’s performance in the “Taxi for Maicon” match against Inter seven years ago.

cahill needs to go. He is the weakest link in defense. Our defense looked so much better with Christensen and Rudiger

Can any USMNT fans school me on George Weah's son Timothy? He's scored a hatty in the U-17 WC earlier and is drawing Pulisic comparisons...:nerd:

Can any USMNT fans school me on George Weah's son Timothy? He's scored a hatty in the U-17 WC earlier and is drawing Pulisic comparisons...:nerd:

All I know is his club is PSG and he's from Brooklyn and also lived in (Pembroke) Pines :pimp:

Llorente is basically making an excuse for why he never got to wear the all white kit he really wanted to

He projects wells. Great physical tools, technical and intelligent, and aesthetically a very pleasing player to watch.

He's a versatile CF with no limitations at this level. He poaches goals, scores golazos, combines well, and creates a lot of space with intelligent movement.

His goal scoring production with PSG U17 and U19's has always been outstanding, even more impressive is that he's always done it playing up an age group.

I've always rated him at the very least equal to Sargent and I think he's a safer prospect than someone like Carleton, two guys who've gotten a lot more attention for documented good reason in the past 12 months.

He's always played out of his natural position and on the wings with the U.S. since he's more versatile than Sargent and is effective on either the right or left, but he's a completely different player as a CF. I think that's slowed some of the hype in U.S. circles until today. He's gotten way more recognition in France and in Europe.

The Pulisic comparisons are probably a little reactionary :lol:, they're completely different players but who knows, he's certainly full of potential.

lol wut?
man wants a pay raise for accomplishing nothing and parking the bus against a liverpool squad without sadio mane and a terrible defense.

and then there are rumors of him going to PSG next...will be hilarious to see one of the most talented squads park the bus in france

lol wut?
man wants a pay raise for accomplishing nothing and parking the bus against a liverpool squad without sadio mane and a terrible defense.

and then there are rumors of him going to PSG next...will be hilarious to see one of the most talented squads park the bus in france

would be funny seeing PRIME PRIME lose his **** :rofl:

Always thought Mou would end his career coaching Portugal,his glowing comments about Paris make me think he's got his eyes set on one other club job before that :lol:

If Mou doesn't extend his deal Woody's gonna need to drop off a fleet of brinks trucks on Poch's doorstep. Apparently, Mou's been frustrated with Woody in the transfer market, seems like he really wanted Perisic after seeing the kind of transfer window his neighbors across the city had.

Newcastle is touted as a sleeping giant, a sale to proper owner could really shake up the epl

They have a real storied history so I'd be all for them getting a foreign sugar daddy to inject a ton of cash into Rafa's project :lol:

Good riddance to that clown Ashley

I wouldn't be so dismissive :lol:

Mou would probably get you guys that long awaited CL playing that pragmatic brand of footy, when needed, though. The man know's how to win trophies even if it's not always pretty

MLS regular season finale's are this coming weekend and they're gonna mark the end of an era :ohwell:

DMR_xsoXcAEIGUz.jpg

True. He is a winner.

Maybe I take back that statement :lol:

But I have a feeling of the names who would be gone if he came in

mou at psg would be disgusting. yall pay for all these attacking players to be a counter attac
there would probably be a locker room problem too...psg got too many superstars and egos
united...not so much.

pep at psg though would be crazy though. neymar would reach his full potential.
psg would probably score in the double digits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom