⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned it eartlier at the start of the season and I'll say it again, Richarlison was a very good pickup by Watford

Timbers with a 4-0 win against DC :pimp:

This is leading up to a dramatic top of the West match against Vancouver next Sunday on the last day of the regular season with Seattle lurking in 3rd.

Cascadia teams representing tough for the West. The coveted Cascadia Cup among the 3 teams will be on the line Sunday too if Portland wins. Otherwise the Flounders will take bragging rights heading into the playoffs :smh:

Timbers with a 4-0 win against DC :pimp:

This is leading up to a dramatic top of the West match against Vancouver next Sunday on the last day of the regular season with Seattle lurking in 3rd.

Cascadia teams representing tough for the West. The coveted Cascadia Cup among the 3 teams will be on the line Sunday too if Portland wins. Otherwise the Flounders will take bragging rights heading into the playoffs :smh:

A Portland loss and Sporting win could potentially move us to second... but tbh I have a soft spot for the Timbers and would rather see them win than the Sounders. So good luck next weekend.

Valencia are playing the best football in La Liga right now. The 6-3 win over Betis was lit! Marcelina is proving he wasn’t a one hit wonder during his time with the Yellow Subs. He’s got Los Che in second place in the Liga standings right now... 17 goals in their last4 games. Catch them on TV if you can... Red Devil fans should def tune in to see Andreas Pereira play....

Nikolic with a Hattie. 24 goals on the season now. His 3rd was the GW, and the Fire are 3rd in the East.

Thiago back to Camp Nou?!?!

I'd much rather have him than Coutinho...

While on the subject of Bayern, they should transfer James now. With Carlo gone, the kid is going to feel very very alienated being in Germany with no one to speak to or relate to unless the club does what it should to help him acclimate to Germany.

Thiago back to Camp Nou?!?!

I'd much rather have him than Coutinho...

While on the subject of Bayern, they should transfer James now. With Carlo gone, the kid is going to feel very very alienated being in Germany with no one to speak to or relate to unless the club does what it should to help him acclimate to Germany.
is there any truth to this?

always been a huge fan of thiago but i would rather have coutinho tbh

Of jeez... I can’t imagine how lonely he feels now in Germany. I really hope the club is helping him transition or move him somewhere in Jan or the summer.

Maybe she didn't wanna leave Madrid. I hope James makes his way to the Prem this coming transfer.

interesting article on mou's ultra defensive/broing af tactics.
i agree with dude tbh...especially after seeing man city go to work

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...3256805?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It was a day when Jose Mourinho did what many said was impossible and found a solution to Liverpool’s defensive crisis.

It turns out that even Simon Mignolet, Dejan Lovren and Alberto Moreno can get clean sheets against teams that keep eight outfield players behind the ball at all times.

Seems like I missed a barn burner in Valencia - Betis yesterday,6-3 :wow:. Valencia almost choked away a 4 goal lead before pulling away at the end

My dude Andrinho Pereira scored the final dagger and golazo :pimp:

Can't see why Thiago would go back after the way his time ended in Barca tbh,also dont know why Bayern would sell either after he just got extended

In unrelated news...

Good stuff :smokin

Wasn't expecting Rojo back in the squad until December/January

still hurts my soul a week later :lol: :frown:

That is the first time I saw those goals from T&T.

Sure the first one is pure luck the way the deflection jumped up, and probably a keeper like De Gea would have gotten tips to it and saved it. But really I wouldn't even fault my keeper for not saving that. Some angles are just too acute no matter who the keeper is.

However, Good Lord! That second goal. Absolutely shambolic. That's not even a half-chance that strikers would take. Hell, I'd expect a keeper for a team like Accrington Stanley to keep that one out. :sick: :smh: Wow...I don't even know what to say. I've watched it over and over again, and I have no clue how that actually got past the keeper.

That is the first time I saw those goals from T&T.

Sure the first one is pure luck the way the deflection jumped up, and probably a keeper like De Gea would have gotten tips to it and saved it. But really I wouldn't even fault my keeper for not saving that. Some angles are just too acute no matter who the keeper is.

However, Good Lord! That second goal. Absolutely shambolic. That's not even a half-chance that strikers would take. Hell, I'd expect a keeper for a team like Accrington Stanley to keep that one out. :sick: :smh: Wow...I don't even know what to say. I've watched it over and over again, and I have no clue how that actually got past the keeper.

All I hope is that there is change from the bottom to the top. The USSF needs to holla at the German FA and give them pointers on how they retooled after a catastrophic L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom