⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toms starting to sound a lot like feartheibs
And you sound like a sheep. Just cause someone gives you crap to eat doesn't mean you have to eat it. They voiced their biased opinion which is the norm (telling you the sky is green despite seeing and admitting that it's blue the day before) and I responded back.

That Man City - Napoli fixture is looking real tempting to watch even as a neutral :smh:
Think I'll hook up a second monitor so I can watch the Spurs match and occasionally look over to the Man City match on my other monitor.

I'm seeing a bunch of articles in our press hyping up this match as a battle between 2 elite strikers; Kane vs. Ronaldo :lol:
I'm guessing it'll be more of a battle between our defense and Madrid's attack. Hopefully we can pull something off either way.

Guys I’m not sure I’m ready to watch Spurs get this work from Real Madrid :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

Lol at the bare minimum I'm expecting Spurs to play competitively and respectably.

Hoping my man Isco can continue his ascent to being recognized as one of football's best. Tonight is a big stage for doing so.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see Spurs come out and hang with Real Madrid. I’m just not very confident is all.

Also, if any of y'all need a good quality stream for the Spurs- Madrid match I'll hook you up

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see Spurs come out and hang with Real Madrid. I’m just not very confident is all.

RM has been pretty out of form. It's hard to even put that much stock into the Dortmund win because their high line played right into our hands. Wouldn't mind at all though if it plays out more like how you're expecting it to :lol:

Something tells me I'll spend a bit more time catching glimpses of the Man City - Napoli match on my other monitor than I had previously anticipated :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom