Manchester+United+v+Club+America+International+JwVnlM0sw8Qx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Club+America+International+BcSMCC_Rbx2x.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Club+America+International+u3er2hVviZwx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Club+America+International+22-ykkny6gOx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Club+America+International+s8ct2BUDQtWx.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Club+America+International+FtCaMvMGMeex.jpg

That red black gradient on yaknighted’s kit omg

Straight fire

When’s Sanchez supposed to link up with the club?

The kit is nice, doesn’t look like an United kit though. The lack of white on the socks bugs me. Love when we wear black shorts away from home but will be weird seeing black shorts at OT. Still copping.

The United kit looks beautiful on pitch. Can't wait to see how the pink and navy ones look.

Didnt even realize preseason kicked off last night,game was late AF

How did the youngsters look? Happy to see that Chong got burn

The kit does look 10x better on the pitch,its tough. Red + black shorts never fails

Just don't think I'd rock the kit by itself,looks better in the full ensemble but never been on that fkw steez :lol:. Gonna have to cop both away and 3rd kits though

Last edited:
Missed the game too. Chong looked to be the standout from our young players, his cross led to the equalizer. Gomes didn’t get a lot of time. Hearing Andreas did well as the #6 and Mitchell wasn’t bad playing up top.

Happy to hear about Chong

Andreas played no. 6 though? I guess it'll help him in Mou's book but I hope that's not the plan he has for him

^ Damn, look at the young fellas Madrid has... Like I said before, Madrid are like Khalid with his sneaker collection... Madrid has amassed a nice group of young players with tons of potential & have a manager thats worked with Madrid B & Spain's U19, U20, & U21. He did outstanding with the La Roja squads...

Happy to hear about Chong

Andreas played no. 6 though? I guess it'll help him in Mou's book but I hope that's not the plan he has for him

Seems to be the plan, since he had McTominay and Herrera available to play that role but opted for Andreas. He was very tidy with the ball and made some good passes forward, committed a couple of bad fouls though. Think he and McTominay will be cover for Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom