⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're choosing to interpret that as the organization told him to let it go. We don't know that and to say so is a false statement.

I originally interpreted that as his account of what happened on the field as a part of the accused player's weak *** apology - or what he fears will be said about the incident in the future. It really is not clear.

I believe Diomande, and the accused should have his contract terminated. Anything else from MLS is unacceptable.
The telling part of his post is someone came after the game. The player who called him that name most likely would not be allowed to come alone without security & team representation.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi Madrid’s young CB for the future is Vallejo
Oh yeah... damn how I could I forget. See Madrid can stand pat. They went on an unprecedented run & unlike most teams that have that kind of run, they have a nice stable of young players & a coach that should be able to make something of them.

I still find it odd that Madrid are pursing Courtois so hard. Naval is such a solid keeper & has played so well for Madrid.

So disappointed in the new kits
What on earth is this gradient and collar? :sick:
3d682e48764c8ce4e869c7ae2c61abd3.png

So disappointed in the new kits
What on earth is this gradient and collar? :sick:
3d682e48764c8ce4e869c7ae2c61abd3.png

Here’s a PSA to all the EPL followers in this thread: don’t even bother buying your team’s kit this year (unless you’re a Liverpool supporter) because Liverpool is winning the Premier League.

Icardi to Madrid would be crazy. A pure #9 that can tally up goals.

Madrid should say **** it and buy all 3. Who really gives a damn at this point. FFP only applies to English clubs anyway

Whoever it was on the Timbers that called him a slur, he needs to go. No tolerance for that **** at all. Shred his contract and tell him get the **** out. The organization and the club is bigger than any one racist player, and they need to prove it. The team, the supporters and the players are all supposed to be against racism, and if one piece is found to be guilty of perpetuating the disease, it needs to be dealt with.

Some redditor reviewed some of the game last night and Dio talks to Chara right after the game ends. Chara must know who it is, their conversation didn't look like a pleasant one; Chara was too concerned and hes usually all smiles after games. We'll find out soon enough I suppose.

This should definitely be the formation if we don’t sign a RW this summer. Hoping Chong and Greenwood get to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom