⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the plan, since he had McTominay and Herrera available to play that role but opted for Andreas. He was very tidy with the ball and made some good passes forward, committed a couple of bad fouls though. Think he and McTominay will be cover for Matic.

Yea not sure if I'm a fan of that. With his skillset,he can probably be more effective helping forward than covering the backline.

Ideally he'd switch position with McTominay,who I'm hearing didn't have the best night

Did Andreas ever play at DM for Los Che last season?

Yea not sure if I'm a fan of that. With his skillset,he can probably be more effective helping forward than covering the backline.

Ideally he'd switch position with McTominay,who I'm hearing didn't have the best night

Did Andreas ever play at DM for Los Che last season?

Don’t think so. The couple games I watched he was a wide midfielder. I just hope he doesn’t go back on loan.

_1RM1662Thumb.0.jpg

Need to see more of this in Madrid :pimp:

Too bad they’re sending him on loan :smh:

I don't think they sending him on loan. Loan options are either back to Brazil or another Euro club and I doubt either is happening

Going out on loan isn't confirmed yet, he'll have a chance to prove himself in preseason, if he does go out on loan will be a Madrid team or team playing in Europe, with a guarantee of significant playing time. He might also start with the b team and get first team call ups. He's been dancing in training so far. Wondering if they give him #7.

Rodrygo had to be taken off the pitch after some type of knee injury in a match last night.

Ødegaard will most likely get a La liga loan, big year for him can really set himself up to be first team player next season, he'll still only be 20 by then.

Last edited:
Icardi would be a good signing for Madrid minus his scumbaggery.....he can ball
is Vinicius Jr going on loan? The clip was slightly impressive. That speed...

Surprised i like the Man U kit on pitch. Will prob look good with black pants for casual wear (not that i will ever buy it)
Waiting on that Juve away jersey...to cop my Ronnie kit

Damn Vinicius's announcement brought out a familiar face...

IMG_20180720_101421.jpg
IMG_20180720_101422.jpg
IMG_20180720_101424.jpg

Real's stocking up on Brazilian prodigies,gonna be real interesting seeing how it works out/how they handle their development. After what the club dropped for them,they're definitely there long term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom