⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh barca's silly season is worse than anyone else's.
we've been rumored with every midfielder on the planet and our ****** board hasn't got a clue

Bruh, you just went 3/3 in CL finals

Are you not entertained? :lol:

VoJC-Il2lTOZWKGfFL0_0vU0U-UWiwZdtxiY7eEYB0Q.jpg

This kit is SOOOOO GOOOOD

BUT THAT ****ING CHEVY

Did you see that Kholer suponsor on the sleeve? Disgusting. I don’t care for any United kit this season except for the pink one.

smh barca's silly season is worse than anyone else's.
we've been rumored with every midfielder on the planet and our ****ty board hasn't got a clue
I'll be really really pissed if the team signs rabiot... He's a piece of crap player that doesn't deserve to don the strip... I've seen him get run over year after year in the later stages of the CL when he does get burn. He's a clueless player... He's got the ability & skill, he just doesn't have the intelligence & the right mentality. He's always a day late & a dolla short. Quite lazy sometimes too. I just don't understand what anyone at the club sees watching him play. He's the second coming of gomes...

Did you see that Kholer suponsor on the sleeve? Disgusting. I don’t care for any United kit this season except for the pink one.

Oh yeah, the kholer sponsor is trash too. United has some terrible kit sponsors :smh:

Got dayum... The dotard continuing his dour Eeyore persona at his presser this week... How can ya'll Yinited supporters in here deal with that ish... What an absolute miserable POS...

:lol: @ luke shaw being annoyed at having to prove himself at this stage of his career...

I love off seasons transactions, free agency, draft w/e in all the sports I follow, team construction fascinates me, but having boring transfer windows for your club is usually the right thing.

Aon was such a good looking sponsor, was seamless, any time you use a nice sized font, transparent background it will look good

If true Chelsea should take that Dembele deal, no doubt

I get Bayern monopolizing the talent within the bundesliga, but why go for Pavard when they already have arguably the best RB in the world in Kimmich? Does Pavard play additional positions or would they slide Kimmich into the MF given his abilities going forward?

Pavard plays CB for Stuttgart. Maybe Bayern want him to play that position. Would make sense since the rumors say they wanna move Boateng

Last edited:
they can have pavard. Not impressed by him at all...other than that wonder goal i saw him continuously get beaten. Hazard had him spinning in circles

Santi is one man who unequivocally deserves better than he got. I hope Santi can just hang em up and move into management. The man's ability to read the game was unmatched in his time, he should flourish as a manager.

Guess that settles that matter...

Cheeky AF from Lyon though :rofl:
I get Bayern monopolizing the talent within the bundesliga, but why go for Pavard when they already have arguably the best RB in the world in Kimmich? Does Pavard play additional positions or would they slide Kimmich into the MF given his abilities going forward?

It's because he plays CB for Stuttgart so either they'll pair him with Sule/Hummels or theyll have Kimmich in MF and him at RB. It makes a lot of sense for them tbh,just hate how the league is their literal farm system

*seen others covered it

is boateng still at bayern?

They've been trying to sell him but no buyers so far

Doesn't help that they're asking for 50m when he turns 30 in a few months

I'll always be suspicious of players Bayern don't mind getting rid of :lol:

Guess that settles that matter...

Cheeky AF from Lyon though :rofl:

You really think a little trophy ceremony is going to stop us?

Let's recap:
Salah transfer declared dead by Roma. Salah is now a Liverpool player.
VVD transfer declared dead by Soton. VVD is now a Liverpool player.
Keita transfer declared dead by RB Leipzig. Keita is now a Liverpool player.
Alisson transfer declared dead by Roma. Alisson is now a Liverpool player.
Fekir transfer declared dead by Lyon. Fill in the blank papi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom