⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the cut of agents when it comes to transfer fees? Some of these dudes thirsty

Chelsea is going to become the Italian Embassy in London.

giphy.gif

My bad I’m being biased. I like Cillessen more then I do TS. Plus us being linked to him of course I’m gonna say he’s as good or better than TS lol.

I’ll take Malcom. Dude can track back if need be. Random but I think Tite was the manger that molded him.

We've been hearing rumors about Vida joining Liverpool since early in the knockout stage of the World Cup. At this point, there's too much smoke for there not to be at least a bit of fire.

Agreed. Him, Lovren & Virgil :pimp: .

What is Trey the final Liverpool boss?

:lol: Honestly I tag him because this thread moves hella quick and I always lose track of who supports who. Still getting familiar with the thread.

Is there a running roll-call list of who's with who? :nerd:

The last few silly seasons have been boring as an RM fan :frown:

And who knows if they've been doing the right thing by stockpiling youngsters to use as subs and reserves. You'd think these high potential players would be better off actually playing in situations they can grow in, instead of being coddled with zero expectations of them in cameo appearances. Maybe Theo and Llorente should have stayed in Levante an extra season. Ceballos in Betis. Vinicius should be allowed to see out the season in Flamengo. I expect Odriozola to actually see the field to keep Carvajal from getting gassed.

Either way someone from our midfield should leave. Either a Kovacic sale or Ceballos loan imo. I expect after Casemiro's underwhelming last season that Llorente can actually put pressure on his starting role this season so it would make more sense for him to stay.

In regards to Hazard. If the price isn't right I can see Real running with the squad basically as it is this season and then breaking the record for Mbappe next season. As much as I'd like Mbappe this summer I don't see him wanting to leave France so young and after winning the WC, and there's absolutely no reason for PSG to sell. So maybe for this season they can just bring James byke and prioritize winning La Liga.

Barca radio, specifically Onda Cero reported this morning that Barca has offered Dembele & cash as part of a deal for Hazard. I know I have my criticisms of the young man, but giving him up now seems like such a waste & further confirms my assertion that this club has no idea what it's doing in the transfer market.

Barca radio, specifically Onda Cero reported this morning that Barca has offered Dembele & cash as part of a deal for Hazard. I know I have my criticisms of the young man, but giving him up now seems like such a waste & further confirms my assertion that this club has no idea what it's doing in the transfer market.

I read this too. I'd think you'd be for this though for Barca to basically be able to get more out of Messi's prime like you're an advocate for. In the present, you'd be swapping a world cup benchwarmer and cash for the silver ball winner.

It would make Barca a near-lock to win La Liga imo and the favorites for the CL.

I read this too. I'd think you'd be for this though for Barca to basically be able to get more out of Messi's prime like you're an advocate for. In the present, you'd be swapping a world cup benchwarmer and cash for the silver ball winner.

It would make Barca a near-lock to win La Liga imo and the favorites for the CL.
I don't think we need anyone up front though. It's the midfield that needs dire attention. We need new starters to compliment Coutinho & guys that can come off the bench. Also, one could argue that Coutinho might be best service playing up front as a winger depending on The Count's set up. I think Hannibal has another 2 yrs in him.

I muted EVERY single variation of the keke challenge on twitter. I can't stand it

James se queda

i don't want no parts of this
dembele is our future. he will grow in to the squad and become a superstar.
valverde and the board already expressed their confidence in the young man before france won the world cup and it would be dumb to move him now.
with ronnie gone we are really the title favorites for la liga and were favorites before he left.
we don't need wingers.

this smells like barca are up to their dark arts and puting this out there to raise the price for madrid. we all know hazard doesn't want to come to barca.

i don't want no parts of this
dembele is our future. he will grow in to the squad and become a superstar.
valverde and the board already expressed their confidence in the young man before france won the world cup and it would be dumb to move him now.
with ronnie gone we are really the title favorites for la liga and were favorites before he left.
we don't need wingers.

this smells like barca are up to their dark arts and puting this out there to raise the price for madrid. we all know hazard doesn't want to come to barca.
From the outside looking in, it seems like The Count doesn't have much patience in Dembele which is a lil surprising because he's got a good rep of developing young players at AB...

This team needs to really focus on midfield so that it can control the game. I'd really like to see a new fullback to replace Alba too. He really has lost his speed. He used to drop some gut busting runs down the flank where I was like how the eff did he get there so fast. Now, he's struggling with young/fast wingers & tracking back if he gets forward.

From the outside looking in, it seems like The Count doesn't have much patience in Dembele which is a lil surprising because he's got a good rep of developing young players at AB...

This team needs to really focus on midfield so that it can control the game. I'd really like to see a new fullback to replace Alba too. He really has lost his speed. He used to drop some gut busting runs down the flank where I was like how the eff did he get there so fast. Now, he's struggling with young/fast wingers & tracking back if he gets forward.
our flanks have been our weakness
alba doesn't work as hard as he used to and checks out mentally on defense
sergi roberto is just slow but semedo will alleviate these problems. we def need a LB to challenge jordi to keep him on his toes.

valverde said he is going back to the 4-3-3 so we'll see what happens with dembele.

we need a young striker (paco and munir aint it), a world class cm, and a LB.
is abel ruiz not ready to make the jump?

From what I see, Maurizio wants to meet Eden and Thibaut first and see what’s going on

Suppose we will find out in few weeks

our flanks have been our weakness
alba doesn't work as hard as he used to and checks out mentally on defense
sergi roberto is just slow but semedo will alleviate these problems. we def need a LB to challenge jordi to keep him on his toes.

valverde said he is going back to the 4-3-3 so we'll see what happens with dembele.

we need a young striker (paco and munir aint it), a world class cm, and a LB.
is abel ruiz not ready to make the jump?
I kept forgetting Barca wasn't playing Semedo so they wouldn't have to pay the games played clause to Benfica. :smh: I swear this club is run by idiots.

Not sure what to believe but it was "reported" last week that they were willing to sell Ruiz for like €15?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom