⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't get why they can't apply that Lete sponsor better

I never understood these things either, kits that forced to wear sponsors with non-representative colors drive me insane man. Tottenham for example, beautiful kit that’s ruined by the fat red A1A logo. Terrible...

Since when did the state of Florida start sponsoring their highways anyways? WTFF Florida, y’all are ruining the Spurs kit..:smh:

I never understood these things either, kits that forced to wear sponsors with non-representative colors drive me insane man. Tottenham for example, beautiful kit that’s ruined by the fat red A1A logo. Terrible...

Since when did the state of Florida start sponsoring their highways anyways? WTFF Florida, y’all are ruining the Spurs kit..:smh:
the spurs one flows better, all Napoli has to do get rid of the red background, it ain't helping you sell more water

Nothing is worse than club America's home depot sponsor

The A1A & the Lete still look better than that crappy red neck logo that United has. :lol:

Calling it now... Carlo crashes & burns at Napoli...

It's AIA, an Asian life insurance group. Also has no relevance to England/Spurs :lol:

For United, at least Chevy is sold throughout the world. But there's hardly any Spurs fans in Asia, unless you count the Son Heung Min fans in Korea, so I don't see how the sponsor makes sense :lol:

It's AIA, an Asian life insurance group. Also has no relevance to England/Spurs :lol:

For United, at least Chevy is sold throughout the world. But there's hardly any Spurs fans in Asia, unless you count the Son Heung Min fans in Korea, so I don't see how the sponsor makes sense :lol:

:lol: :lol: - Yea I know it is, I was just making a terrible Florida joke for the South Florida kids, because the Spurs kit sponsor always reminds me of the A1A highway.

:lol: :lol: - Yea I know it is, I was just making a terrible Florida joke for the South Florida kids, because the Spurs kit sponsor always reminds me of the A1A highway.

My bad, I kinda thought you were joking, but there's also been so many trash and completely irrelevant sponsors throughout the years that I thought "Nah it's possible that he believes that's what it really is" :lol:

Last edited:

from my understanding, the partnership with AIA and Spurs was the beginning of Spurs' push into the Asian market and grow a fanbase. They've now had 3 straight preseason tours in Asia and I'm not sure they're planning on stopping. Trying to go from hardly any Spurs fans in Asia to maybe a few more! :lol:

edit: I guess we aint going to Asia this year lmao

Nothing beats the class of the Burger King Getafe shirt...
Burger-King.jpg

Other ridiculous ones to me are ads for other countries. Like the "Azerbaijan: Land of Fire" Atletico Madrid sponsors a few years back. To be fair though, that club has historically had terrible sponsors (Spiderman 2, XXX, etc.) so Azerbaijan is pretty tame

As an accountant, one of the funniest ones to me is "Intuit Quickbooks" for Aston Villa. "Let's spend millions to advertise an accounting software that not a single person outside of accounting/finance would give a @#$@ about"

didn't Fulham or some other English club have Visit Florida as their sponsorship??

My favorite random, kinda funny, but also greatly meaningful shirt sponsor is Scunthorpe United's from 15-16

Scunthorpe-United-15-16-Home-Kit%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

edit: yup twas Fulham

lmao ya go visit that cesspool Florida

fulham-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

My bad, I kinda thought you were joking, but there's also been so many trash and completely irrelevant sponsors throughout the years that I thought "Nah it's possible that he believes that's what it really is" :lol:

Na lol, Florida can barely fill up a pot hole on A1A, much less buy some random Spurs sponsor :lol:

If the AIA was in blue, Spurs would have a top notch kit.

from my understanding, the partnership with AIA and Spurs was the beginning of Spurs' push into the Asian market and grow a fanbase. They've now had 3 straight preseason tours in Asia and I'm not sure they're planning on stopping. Trying to go from hardly any Spurs fans in Asia to maybe a few more! :lol:

edit: I guess we aint going to Asia this year lmao

The push is worthless without trophies though :lol: You at least have to win the Premier League before picking up new fans. It's like sending the Kings on an Asia tour, no one will care

Hahahaha Argentinian Giroud killed me :rofl: :rofl:

nooooooo!!!!

didn't Fulham or some other English club have Visit Florida as their sponsorship??

My favorite random, kinda funny, but also greatly meaningful shirt sponsor is Scunthorpe United's from 15-16

Scunthorpe-United-15-16-Home-Kit%2B%25281%2529.jpeg

edit: yup twas Fulham

lmao ya go visit that cesspool Florida

fulham-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg
chill b....we got all the bad o's down here :pimp:

Other ridiculous ones to me are ads for other countries. Like the "Azerbaijan: Land of Fire" Atletico Madrid sponsors a few years back. To be fair though, that club has historically had terrible sponsors (Spiderman 2, XXX, etc.) so Azerbaijan is pretty tame

As an accountant, one of the funniest ones to me is "Intuit Quickbooks" for Aston Villa. "Let's spend millions to advertise an accounting software that not a single person outside of accounting/finance would give a @#$@ about"
I think it was ‘03 or ‘04 where Atleti signed a deal with Colombia Pictures so they had different movies advertised on their shirts like Hellboy, Bad Boys 2, Anacondas... But nothing was as bad as White Chicks... :lol: Azerbaijan was pretty bad too.
download.blog

As much as I like Atletico, they’ve never had the best sponsors. The Plus 500 company they’re rocking now isn’t pretty either

I think it was ‘03 or ‘04 where Atleti signed a deal with Colombia Pictures so they had different movies advertised on their shirts like Hellboy, Bad Boys 2, Anacondas... But nothing was as bad as White Chicks... :lol: Azerbaijan was pretty bad too.
download.blog

Damn how do I not remember this one??? WOAT :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom