⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane byke in training after a long summer with zero losses and switching up his look too, I fw it.
Screenshot 2018-07-18 14.20.24.png

:lol:

I hate seeing players I really like struggle under the dotard... Mata, Pogs, Lukaku, Alexis, Martial...

That's my conflict too :lol: I view Mourinho as an embarrassment and I enjoy (factually) riling up Man United fans on here, but I also like a lot of the players on their club. A historic club like Man United deserve a lot better than Mourinho and Chevy

That's my conflict too :lol: I view Mourinho as an embarrassment and I enjoy (factually) riling up Man United fans on here, but I also like a lot of the players on their club. A historic club like Man United deserve a lot better than Mourinho and Chevy

caught me off guard :lol:

So turns out that World Cup TOTT was faked by two trolls on twitter. They made a whole thread about it the tweet

Man that is insane if he smokes 5 packs a day. I don’t believe it :lol: .. unless you wake up at like 6 and smoke all day and don’t finish every one

I want to watch that France documentary but my subtitles on YouTube aren’t working for some reason. Gonna try on my computer but I wanted to watch while I’m at the gym

^

Word

Doubt Sarri smokes fully five packs a day anyways :lol:

Saw some comments that Sarri is interested more in head coach position than manager position

I suppose Chelsea board members are gonna be happy about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom