⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate goes beyond football.

Southern Italians have historically been discriminated by their Northern counterparts and Napoli has become the symbol of the South.
Italy just seems like a ****** place to live the more and more I learn about it.

They don’t **** with outsiders and they don’t **** with each other it sounds

Damn, wilshire should've reached out to sarri about coming to Stamford Bridge... After games they could put on their smoking jackets & watch film... Maybe have a scotch or two...

DiZhOQdUEAAakjv

#2, 6, 7, 9, 10 said **** a roi

Adidas is smoking some **** themselves

https://www.iol.co.za/sport/soccer/...cost-of-newly-released-authentic-kit-16088087

LONDON - Manchester United and Adidas have been accused of exploitation after it emerged the club’s new home kit could cost as much as £193 (over R3360). Supporters, campaigners and fans groups have all criticised the Old Trafford club and the manufacturer - branding the staggering sum "a disgrace".

@rck3sactown See this that BS I was talking about b.

Italy just seems like a ****ty place to live the more and more I learn about it.

They don’t **** with outsiders and they don’t **** with each other it sounds

Italy is similar to Spain in regards to people not messing with each other. Just like Basques, Catalans, Galicians, etc. used to have their own independent homelands, Neapolitans, Sicilians, etc. used to have their own as well. Their languages and customs were suppressed and treated as inferior, and they were forced to be economic supporters of the "capital" without much return/respect from the other side. That's why many people in Spain hate Madrid while Southern Italians hate Northern Italy. There are many people in modern Italy who will say "We are Neapolitans, not Italians" just like how Catalans point out that they're not Spanish.

As for hating outsiders, that's the legacy of Mussolini combined with high unemployment due to a lack of modern skills and low education, which results in an illiterate and broke population that use African and Middle Eastern immigrants as scapegoats.Hmm, sounds familiar...

Last edited:
Them Yinited supporters need to march to Carrington or OT & snatch that MFer off his feet & toss him into canal with a anvil chained to his foot... Dude is a cancer to that club. I'd kick him along the road too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom