⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thinking on Allison is now that Ronaldo is in the league, why would you want to move one of the best keepers? Roma proves time and time again they won't do anything with the money they get from sale. We continue to build up players and then sell them. It's hard to compete in a league who's #1 team just jumped 10 fold better with adding Ronaldo. As a fan of Ronaldo I'm glad he's in Italy but we could barly (if you want to call it that) keep with Juventues, if we sell Allison, we really need to invest it back and get some help. De Rossi is getting old, we've lost Nainggolan. I love Under and Shaarawy but we need to do something to continue to keep up.

Wasn't Alisson Szczesny's back up just a year ago?

I'm sure you guys will find a replacement easily,especially with a world record bag now

Flipping him for 75m euros is incredible business

75 mill euro...

That's a lot

Good for Liverpool to upgrade their goalkeeper immediately

PL is :emoji_fire: once again

It's a testament to how porous we've been in the back that we only had to spend 29m on Firmino, 34m on Mane, and 50m on Salah, while having to spend 75m on VVD and another 75m on Alisson.

Damn, it looks like they got Tommy again... :sick::smh:

I hope he isn't perma banned...

What the hell happened?

It's a foregone conclusion that Liverpool is going to win the EPL his season, are we really going to deprive Tommy of his god-given right to chat **** in this thread?

My thinking on Allison is now that Ronaldo is in the league, why would you want to move one of the best keepers? Roma proves time and time again they won't do anything with the money they get from sale. We continue to build up players and then sell them. It's hard to compete in a league who's #1 team just jumped 10 fold better with adding Ronaldo. As a fan of Ronaldo I'm glad he's in Italy but we could barly (if you want to call it that) keep with Juventues, if we sell Allison, we really need to invest it back and get some help. De Rossi is getting old, we've lost Nainggolan. I love Under and Shaarawy but we need to do something to continue to keep up.

"WE?"

Not sure how I feel about another Roma fan in here

Wait, what?

Tom got banned for that? Bruh, that's so wrong man

Let him stay in this thread :smh:

Free Tommy, Free Tommy, Free Tommy.. Ban the racist spammer, ban the racist spammer, ban the racist spammer...

giphy.gif

They got tommy in ban jail like DDL In The Name Of The Father (wrongly imprisoned)...
tumblr_me5svmPCy21qgpateo6_500.gif

Last edited:
man i don't agree with everything Tom says, but that's foul. how you gonna ban him after allowing a spammer to spam

He & I have gotten into it where I wanted to reach through the screen & shake the **** outta him but I don't think what I saw posted was worth another ban (unless it got worse than what I saw).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom