⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he's a Porto and Portugal fan.

Yeah. Most Portuguese football fans like watching both Barca and RM without getting emotionally invested in either club. Barca used to be what RM have been for Portuguese players in more recent times. A few become actual fans (like me) but most just watch them out of loyalty/fun

I personally like watching RM play without rooting for them. If they lose, I really do not care. Same with Barca. I still don't like Perez and what RM represents though, and I spent many summers of my childhood/teens in Barcelona, so I still prefer Barca overall (although the board has been making highly questionable decisions since 2011) but not enough to make me an actual fan, if that makes sense

Last edited:
"Pogba back to Juve" rumors? Welp.
|l
Could only see this happen if something like adidas were to pay his wages. Juve just made a bunch of transfer purchases prior to Ronnie’s arrival. I can’t see how they could afford Pogba’s transfer fee too.

I would love to see Pogba get out from under the dotard whether it be at a new club or preferably if the dotard got fired immediately.

Last edited:
Coupe gone too? wtf?

Coupe is here, I can’t get banned, it’s impossible, Nelson C is Portuguese, nuff said...

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers Florentino is killing your club from the inside with his ego. First Zidane (All reports said Zizou saw this coming with Ronnie, and he saw Perez pushing for Neymar, he didn’t like that), then Ronaldo (who he disrespected numerous times)... ya man is going senile, he may have dementia. I’m predicting him getting voted out within the next few years like he did before in the mid 2000’s. RM are done, Barça running thru them, Atletico running thru them - it’s a wrap :lol:

I’ll be watching Ronaldo at Juve so of course I’ll be watching Italian footy more, What true football fan won’t be? I know you’ll be watching, don’t front :lol: - Serie A is now officially lit, El Clasico is a wrap, it’ll never be the same, Barça about to run ****. RM will probably get no play on iPad/TV anymore, **** I’ll probably start watching the EPL more now than La Liga, (Wolves TOP FOUR baby).

I know plenty of other neutral football fans feel the same way. Everyone’s gonna watch for Serie A now, it’s primetime now. ALSO, if Pogba goes back to Juventus it’s a wrap. Pogba, Dybala, Ronaldo, Alex Sandro - all some of my favorite players. It’s going to be epic.

Over the years, Perez has created for himself a dictatorship at Madrid. He's changed all the bylaws within the club to make it virtually impossible to not to get re-elected. The club is just coming off 4 of the last 5 CLs. He would have to lose for several years straight before the Madridistas would begin to think about staging a coup...

Bild is reporting that Thiago isn't in Niko Kovac's Bayern plans so he's been deemed "sellable". Per Bild, Thiago has told management he wants to return to Camp Nou... I hope they can get him at a more reasonable price than the €70m originally reported as his fee.

I wish Santi Cazorla well with the Yellow Subs. It's a decent team & if he's healthy, I think he could offer that team a lot. Was an solid player while at Arsenal until his injury robbed him.

Wonder why anyone hasn't taken a run at Jasper Cillessen... He's a solid keeper defensively & can distribute the ball well.

:lol: @ the narrative that Lannisterinho has chosen to stay at P$G... Homey you had no choice. You've become a laughing stock.

Bordeaux winger Malcom at Everton? :rolleyes Unless they're offering huge wage increase, I'd rather stay in France. I'm surprised more teams aren't making a run at this guy either.

Juve finally released their 3rd kit. The Ronnie shirt should fly off the shelf.
juventus-18-19-third-kit-1.jpg

https://store.juventus.com/en/600/0...um=JTW_ENG&utm_campaign=JTW_ENG-kit-third1819

Last edited:
I'm still surprised no big network here picked up the Serie A rights yet.
yall are overestimating serie a
people will tune in to watch juve but these other clubs....nah
i watched a couple of the big games in serie a last season but other than that nah.
ronnie just made the league even more boring. juve is like bayern now in terms of dominance

Totally forgot beIN's contract ended. espn ain't getting it & I doubt they put in a bid. They're a bit cash strapped. Over the last couple of years they've had to let go a crap ton of people including on camera talent. Their viewership is also severely down.

Turner for face value would seems like a very ill fit. I think beIN/qatar will get it again. I'd love to see NBCSports get it. Their work for the Prem has been stellar coming out of the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom