⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
any news on real madrid 3rd kit for this upcoming season?

Red kit, Adidas x Parley

20180717_155656.jpg

told him the same thing :rofl:

I like going there for events/international games at night, but there's nothing that can get me to go during the day time (unless I'm guaranteed seats in the shade). I have no idea how a $1 billion+ facility couldn't even get this basic planning right :lol: Did they think they were building a stadium in the same @#$@ SF climate, when everyone knows that the rest of the Bay Area is much warmer and sunnier?

160 for both is good & right business, Chelsea understands

I'd be sick if I were a Chelsea fan and that went through

160m should be for Hazard himself after the likes of both Dembele and Coutinho went for 100-120 just last summer. Sending them a 2 for 1 discount deal seems like an alley oop for Real

As much as I’m excited at the prospect of getting Courtois and Hazard, I’m concerned about Benzema still being our #9. His best asset was opening things up for CR7. Don’t know who Real would replace him with either considering Lewa has fallen off their radar. Even if he stays a placeholder for Neymar/Mbappe, I’m not really sure how either would be as a CF.

I'd be sick if I were a Chelsea fan and that went through

160m should be for Hazard himself after the likes of both Dembele and Coutinho went for 100-120 just last summer. Sending them a 2 for 1 discount deal seems like an alley oop for Real
I could live with 200 for both.

Not 160 considering Hazard still has 2 years left on his contract and that should be used as leverage.

Another concern of mine has been the development of Asensio. Even without James back in the picture it’s an issue. And that would just complicate it more.

From his track record Lopetegui might be the man to manage the development of Asensio, Theo, Llorente, and Ceballos.

I think the developement of Reals young Spanish talent is probably gonna be one of Lopetegui's advantages over Zizou.

He's known most of them for years already and probably has a good idea of their strengths and weaknesses. I wouldn't be too worried about Asensio,that's Florentino's young Raul, I'm sure they'll handle his developement with utmost care

We've got 90 minutes to go down in history,we've got 1 match that'll change everything,that'll change history

We already lost a final,we're still holding that here with us in our head and hearts.

Today we're not gonna let another team take what's ours. Tonight I want all of us to go down in the memory of everyone in France. Their kids, their grandkids, everyone. We have 90 mins to go down in history forever. I'm dont wanna yell,I want us to go out there like warriors, like leaders and after all of us,I want to see tears of joy, not sadness, and hugs on the pitch after, okay boys

Give that man the armband next season if Dave doesn't get it

Can't wait to have Rom and Pogba back in the locker room :pimp:,feels like dudes really grew into leadership roles during the WC. Should do wonders for the squad

Last edited:

'We've got 90 minutes to go down in history,we've got 1 match that'll change everything,that'll change history '

Give that man the armband next season if Dave doesn't get it

Can't wait to have Rom and Pogba back in the locker room :pimp:,feels like dudes really grew into leadership roles during the WC. Should do wonders for the squad

Keano would be proud :pimp: I hope he brings back the mature play he displayed as well.

Juve denied that Zizou is going to be the sports director
but Allegri on the clock if he doesn't win a CL this year :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom