⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Madrid are not expected to make any ‘galactico’ signing as the transfer prices are exorbitant & will cost around €400M. They will bet on young talents like Asensio and Vinicius as the club doesn’t want to break the salary limits.

Hope they're ready to go trophyless in that case...

At least they're supposedly getting a bargain price on Courtois

If Chelsea lose Courtois to Madrid and don’t get Alisson :smh:

Price for Alisson is way high. Oh geez

Correct me if Alisson played one full season at Roma right?

If Golovin is only going around for 20 mill, whats the hesitation about if you actually rate him?

I thought AS Monaco was favored to sign him. Last time, I heard that Golovin wanted to play for Juve

Arsenlol alive and well

If not Allison then who? Cillesen/Pickford/Butland?

Doesn't seem like anyone's trying to touch Oblaks release clause

Any keeper who can play in Sarri's system

Great article. I guess I gotta eBay watch it, hype beasts prices it is then:lol:

I would have sent that shot directly back into his face in the backdrop, come see me on the court Ney-Ney, ****** punk :lol:

My brother is in Portugal, I can have him check some stores there if you want. He'll be back the 30th and I can ship it to you

IMG_20180717_110729.jpg

Holy crap, what a crappy squad. I'm so disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing a few of the regular guys. These tix weren't that cheap (icc), and its basically the C and D team...

gWnHM4K.png

gWnHM4K.png

I still don't get how Real wouldn't be able to finance a 'Galactico' type signing this summer after consecutive summers of relative frugalness (by Madrid standards) and after just getting a bag for Ron

Real gonna lose Ronnie and Zidane to Juve then not sign anyone? Sign a goalie, who is really good, but not substantially better then Navas IMO. They better hope Asensio and Bale are ready to put up goals because idk who else is gonna pick up the slack for Ronnies goals

I still don't get how Real wouldn't be able to finance a 'Galactico' type signing this summer after consecutive summers of relative inactivity (by Madrid standards) and just getting a bag for Ron
I don't think its not afford problem, the two guys they want they can't have and don't value a near 30 Hazard a 200 million euro player, they just spent over 200 on prospects Vinicius, Rodrygo, Theo & Odriozola

The 3 straight CLs, the sale of CR, Morata, and everything else they make money off they should have plenty of money ready unless they ******* up the books.

Courtois has one year left on his contract

RM could have got him for free on January

If the rumor abuot 35 mill euro is true, so be it

Courtois would go for more than 35 mil if he wasn’t on the last year of his contract for sure.

We don’t have the leverage to ask for much more when he can walk for free next summer.

Always thought 'Alisson Becker' sounded like the whitest valley girl name and surely enough... :lol:

Me too :lol:

I had to make sure if Alisson is a male person

I just dont understand why Chelsea would sell Courtois now for pennies and try to Allisonn Who is inferior for more. SMh

he probably doesnt want to re up with chelsea and they know that so better get pennies then nothing

Courtois wants to stay closer to his kids who live with their mother in Madrid

Like Swerve said Chelsea doesn’t have any leverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom