⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he might as well pull a reverse Luca Hernandez cause it's gonna be tough to break through Les Bleus ranks
varane is injury prone though
that's his only chance though...longest i've seen him healthy in a while

pique is pretty much washed. he should go take the CB position from nacho

varane is injury prone though
longest i've seen him healthy in a while

True,the amount of cover they have is crazy though and you already know there's bound to be some young prospects coming on to the scene over the next few years too.

True,the amount of cover they have is crazy though and you already know there's bound to be some young prospects coming on to the scene over the next few years too.
upamecano is that man and he's an absolute beast

Official TOTWC...

IMG_20180717_093810.jpg

Got more than a few questions...not the least of all about the 2 Brazilians included...

Lovren really talked his way onto the team, Vida >

If they wanted to include a Brazilian,should've been their best player Coutinho

Kante, Pogs, KDB, Raki and Torreira were all better

Young def made me look twice :lol:

Alderweireld, Vida, Silva, Granqvist, Godin and Jimenez were all better too

Golovin and Cheryshev also had better WC's than Lannister

Last edited:
Don’t think pool understands how crucial Alisson’s passes to Mane/Salah are gonna work for that counter attack.

Great post. I especially thought this paragraph was poignant. England really didn't take a step forward. Their path was easier because the actual super powers faltered early on.

The Portuguese tech fleece is gone... The product run happened about a month before the WC & it's sold out ever where on the internets.

Great article. I guess I gotta eBay watch it, hype beasts prices it is then:lol:

Lannisterihno got an UGLY shot :lol:

I would have sent that shot directly back into his face in the backdrop, come see me on the court Ney-Ney, ****** punk :lol:

paulinho's selection has chinese money written all over it
its hard to just pick one team but damn no kante, kdb, pogba or raki

Official TOTWC...

IMG_20180717_093810.jpg

Got more than a few questions...not the least of all about the 2 Brazilians included...

Lovren really talked his way onto the team, Vida >

If they wanted to include a Brazilian,should've been their best player Coutinho
Paulinho, Neymar, Lovren, Young
tenor (1).gif

Last edited:
Yea y’all are tripping, those cr7’s are dope (I like Kobe’s).... so no Portuguese tech fleece? :lol:

I just tried buying this recently and got order cancellation emails from both the websites I tried ordering from. All sold out. I found one on ebay a few weeks back but it would've fit like spandex on me. I remember @luisfigo warned me to buy it ASAP a few months before the World Cup, but I was hesitant to buy a hoodie right before summer time. I forgot that even though I live in a warm part of the Bay, I still work in SF where it's chilly-mild until October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom