⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea y’all are tripping, those cr7’s are dope (I like Kobe’s).... so no Portuguese tech fleece? :lol:

No more Portugal tech fleece. Made the mistake of not buying it before the last euros thinking I can get it on sale after but was sold out before the tournament ended. This time I bought it as soon as all the nike stuff released this year.

I got this crew sweatshirt recently and love it. Something new and different Nike made available in the us for this year.
https://www.nike.com/t/portugal-modern-mens-crew-6BNjVm

I just tried buying this recently and got order cancellation emails from both the websites I tried ordering from. All sold out. I found one on ebay a few weeks back but it would've fit like spandex on me. I remember luisfigo luisfigo warned me to buy it ASAP a few months before the World Cup, but I was hesitant to buy a hoodie right before summer time. I forgot that even though I live in a warm part of the Bay, I still work in SF where it's chilly-mild until October

Sportsbasement in the Bay Area has all the stuff from World Cup teams eliminated for half off. Got myself the standard nike Portugal tshirt and the the home jerseys. You can get one on the cheap and find a authentic nameset to replace the the one you got from worldsoccershop and their basic lettering

Sportsbasement in the Bay Area has all the stuff from World Cup teams eliminated for half off. Got myself the standard nike Portugal tshirt and the the home jerseys. You can get one on the cheap and find a authentic nameset to replace the the one you got from worldsoccershop and their basic lettering

Thanks, I'll check it out! I have the authentic name set on my Portugal kit, the basic lettering is on the Korea shirt I bought. It's hard to find authentic lettering for that shirt but I'll give it a try

:lol:
Just like in the cl when they were painting themselves as poor little club

Theo looks to be going out on loan or buy back, good, he needs minutes
But who's the back up LB, maybe Nacho with Odri being the back up RB

There's also talk there of no galactico type signing, we still need a #9 tho

Last edited:
Word... Homey is definitely working the phones... Funny, he doesn't have a high profile... Not "all up in the videos" & such but he's putting together a very very solid fairly young squad.

Could def see Chelsea swooping in late for Allison especially if the Courtois stuff is legit

Thought much of the Coutinho money already went towards the VVD deal

Thanks, I'll check it out! I have the authentic name set on my Portugal kit, the basic lettering is on the Korea shirt I bought. It's hard to find authentic lettering for that shirt but I'll give it a try

My bad. I thought it was the Portugal one with the basic lettering. I remember now. You got a sonaldo with the basic lettering. Can’t remember if sportsbasement even had all the teams but I know they had all the big countries. Check out the sportsbasemetn website to see if they did get Korea. So you don’t have to waste your time going there if they don’t have it.

IMG_20180717_110729.jpg

Holy crap, what a crappy squad. I'm so disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing a few of the regular guys. These tix weren't that cheap (icc), and its basically the C and D team...

Arsenlol alive and well

If not Allison then who? Cillesen/Pickford/Butland?

Doesn't seem like anyone's trying to touch Oblaks release clause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom