⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg
I'm aware of who robby is but i dont understand the context :lol:

Agree.

He had everything at Barcelona, great city, world-class team mates, facilities and a style of football he can excel in. Throw in Coutinho and it's like they're starting that mould of Henry-Villa-Messi etc.

Messi is heading into his twilights and whilst Neymar may not reach the peak of Messi or Ronaldinho, they could certainly do a lot worst.

PSG is Mbappe's team for now, given the hysteria of the WC. Florentino Perez will come calling, but doubt PSG give up their star.

Don't know if that bridge back to Barcelona is burnt, but I hope Neymar moves back to Barcelona, it's always been the right fit. I can't see him excelling as much in the EPL or any other league tbh.

nah man he wanted barca. he still does. all of these current brazil players all look up to ronaldinho as their idol (deservingly).
he just started to chase his own legacy and clouded his judgement.
man had the keys to the kingdom at barca (who would protect him) but decided messi's shadow was too large for him to be fully appreciated.
i can't fault him for his thinking. psg just didn't turn out the way he dreamt it.

but yeah if him and mbappe bring glory to paris in the champs league his perception may change once again.

Brand new, authentics with a name & patches will always run 150+
That's why I only two of them, everything else I bought on sale

12 million to be a tv analyst...sheesh
can't wait till henry and xavi become our managers

we are eating

^ That factoid is so misleading if you understood the club economics. :rolleyes

There are reportedly 3 solid offers for Mina that are above €30m, which if true would be amazing. The interested teams are said to be Everton, @heggsy FC, & West Ham. Never understood what the club saw in him from jump. Just a terrible & utterly directionless transfer buy in the first place. Boca Jrs' are said to be interested also.

who is sam tighe?^

barca better not botch this
so many clubs are interested. hurry up and sell him to everton before the hype dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom