⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bart & segura have seemed to kill off the last vestiges of the Cryuff/Pep Barca if they really let Joan Vila go...

And speaking of an end of an era & a beginning of a new one...

Whoever has been in charge of marketing, advertising, and social media at Juve since the Ronaldo news became serious, has done an amazing job. The logos, artwork, etc, and now commercials are dope, Italy getting their **** together.

Whoever has been in charge of marketing, advertising, and social media at Juve since the Ronaldo news became serious, has done an amazing job. The logos, artwork, etc, and now commercials are dope, Italy getting their **** together.
That 30 sec spot was flames. So weird to see him in that Juve kit. That redesigned badge still looks like doo doo though...

But cop that CR7 Juve joint pleighboi

9940C2EC-9F60-49A5-981E-DB985363FFD2.jpeg

Some NTer in the July pick up thread already has the Juve Ronnie shirt...

The well traveled English footballer John Bostock now with Ligue Un side Toulouse having to sing for his initiation during a team meal... :lol:

Man I’ve dropped so much bread on shirts, I honestly got pissed when I saw someone wearing a knockoff and it felt exactly the same as a shirt I paid $184 for

I wear shirts on game day around the crib and maybe to the bar if I want to watch with my boys. Not enough burn to justify the price

Man I’ve dropped so much bread on shirts, I honestly got pissed when I saw someone wearing a knockoff and it felt exactly the same as a shirt I paid $184 for

I wear shirts on game day around the crib and maybe to the bar if I want to watch with my boys. Not enough burn to justify the price
I mean, fair play, do you.

For me, I am against those knockoffs for the same reason I'm against knockoff Nikes or Jordans etc.

I mean, fair play, do you.

For me, I am against those knockoffs for the same reason I'm against knockoff Nikes or Jordans etc.

I definitely understand. I used to be the same way tbh. But I'm tired Robby

I'm tired

I'm washed af too. I don't even cop nikes unless they're on sale now. Frugal life b

I definitely understand. I used to be the same way tbh. But I'm tired Robby

I'm tired

I'm washed af too. I don't even cop nikes unless they're on sale now. Frugal life b
why am I robby and tbh I'm the same with Nikes as well.... but still, I ain't gonna compromised :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom