⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na he wanted Barça, Barça were the best team during that time, yea it was his dad too but he wanted it.

PSG might have been a bridge to RM, I’m not denying that, that’s obviously becoming more clear now. I’m just saying - the bridge is crumbling, that’s why it’s funny he’s stuck.

unless Neymar forces his way out of Paris to Germany or maybe England. Do you see that happening?

I can't even begin to imagine if a team with little to no success ever wins the WC. That country might never recover from that parade.

unless Neymar forces his way out of Paris to Germany or maybe England. Do you see that happening?

I see that happening if PSG recoupes the original transfer fee, or at least close to it....

Germany aren’t paying that money, English teams maybe, but he’s too much of a gamble for an EPL team to take a shot. If he doesn’t like the weather in Paris, how the hell would he like it in Manchester?

He’s left himself in limbo man :lol:

Back then, Neymar was set to go to Madrid. It was rosell's shady business dealings which eventually came out that changed everything & brought him to Camp Nou...

I see that happening if PSG recoupes the original transfer fee, or at least close to it....

Germany aren’t paying that money, English teams maybe, but he’s too much of a gamble for an EPL team to take a shot. If he doesn’t like the weather in Paris, how the hell would he like it in Manchester?

He’s left himself in limbo man :lol:

if it was England, I was thinking London...unless Pep makes the call :lol: ::shrugs::

Coupé It Coupé It besides the money & messi thing the move to PSG was supposed to be a bridge to RM, don't think Neymar himself ever wanted Barca, but his dad got the bag.

Neymar is great but for the transfer fee that would bring him to RM, he just isn't worth it.
nah man he wanted barca. he still does. all of these current brazil players all look up to ronaldinho as their idol (deservingly).
he just started to chase his own legacy and clouded his judgement.
man had the keys to the kingdom at barca (who would protect him) but decided messi's shadow was too large for him to be fully appreciated.
i can't fault him for his thinking. psg just didn't turn out the way he dreamt it.

but yeah if him and mbappe bring glory to paris in the champs league his perception may change once again.

I remember having a pretty intense debate with you guys last summer over Hazard v Neymar and got outnumbered with the majority saying that hazard wouldn’t fetch Neymar’s fee

How the tables have turned just one summer later

Was it Pjanic who was in charge of the FK at Juve? That's over now.

Who takes them now at Madrid? Kroos? Modric? Bale?

Cristiano said “Forza Juve” :wow:

It’s really over you guys. This is really real :wow:

That was dope :lol: it's still surreal. Maybe because I wasn't following soccer when he left United, and I just never thought he would leave Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom