⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When even my brazilians friends were saying they didn’t like him i knew he was done.
He’s still young and can mature out of that. Ronaldo had a bad rep too once.

Yea CR7 was almost universally disliked outside of Portugal and Manchester at one point when he was younger :lol:

It's not until his play on the pitch really became undeniable that his popularity took a turn the other way

Neymars gonna have to let his game do most of his talking moving forward while cutting down the oscar worthy antics if he wants to get the recognition and respect/adoration he desperately wants

The champs elysee seem even more packed today than yesterday somehow...

IMG_20180716_112744.jpg

IMG_20180716_112748.jpg

IMG_20180716_112841.jpg

IMG_20180716_112848.jpg

NO work is getting done in Paris today :lol:

Last edited:
What a game.. happy France won. I like a lot of their players but due to club allegiances I can’t express it. Happy for giroud, pogba, mbappe and the whole team. These dudes about to be amped for like 2 weeks straight :lol:

No bs that win got me inspired. I’m first generation in america, man I gotta step my life game up

Damn, god speed Thierry! He got a taste in this WC & wants more... Can't wait to see where he lands for his next gig & ultimately if he earns an actual manager gig.

Thanks to Michael Emenalo

I regret what I said negative things about Emenalo. I'll always remember his scouting skills and loan system idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom