⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to be one of the two. For all the sh*t we give QU!K QU!K , I don't think he'd snitch
Yeah I don’t think it was QU!K QU!K either. He goes at it with Tom, Jape, and Trey all the time

Edit -

QU!K QU!K has snitched before, on @tomdiginson actually and he has admitted to it in the past so to say it wasn't him his asinine. If anything, I'm willing to bet it was him, despite him coming in pretending he doesn't know anything like he did after making his racist comments and seeing him try to defend what he said. The other two are cancers.

giphy.gif

Say it ain’t so QU!K QU!K

had to be one of the two. For all the sh*t we give QU!K QU!K , I don't think he'd snitch

QU!K QU!K has snitched before, on @tomdiginson actually and he has admitted to it in the past so to say it wasn't him his asinine. If anything, I'm willing to bet it was him, despite him coming in pretending he doesn't know anything like he did after making his racist comments and seeing him try to defend what he said. The other two are cancers.

Tommy said it was all 3 & as well as some other NTers that don't like him that reported him for bullying him. Funny, these deplorables goaded him with their incessant posting/spamming & one is posting racist nonsense then trying to justifying it & tommy gets banned...

I'm no one to say who can and can't post in a public thread. But if you can't take some banter or discussion, with opposing comments, then don't post.

Tom does come off a bit strong, but that's him. We have grown accustomed to it. It's the newer posters that need to chill out a bit. Yeah you might know a good amount about footy and just discovered the thread. I get that. Just don't come in here thinking your name holds weight untill you become a regular per se.

I'm on Tom's side. It's always the newer posters who seem to get into it with him.

Last edited:
Your fellow Canadian seems to think that using the word ghetto when using it about a black person is not racist & kept posting dumb *** **** to antagonize tommy. Kept yammering on & on even when people explained ish to him then he posted that BS apology.... Dude snitched as did his cohort who was trolling last night to epic levels & some anti-tommy faction apparently joined in reporting tommy... This WC brought out the worst ever...

Not sure, but the verdict is out on @ByleBuzma and Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

Tommy said it was all 3 & as well as some other NTers that don't like him that reported him for bullying him. Funny, these deplorables goaded him with their incessant posting/spamming & one is posting racist nonsense then trying to justifying it & tommy gets banned...

I didn’t report Tom nor have I ever reported anyone on NT. I’ve been a member of NT for years and never had any issues with anyone. Unlike some people in here i’m open to a difference of opinion and debate. Look up my stats ask a mod whatever you want. After I told your boy convo over last night I left it at that. I’m not going to stick up for other people on here so don’t group me into a faction.
If your boy is saying I reported him let him bring out the proof cuz he’s straight lying.

Yeah I don’t think it was QU!K QU!K either. He goes at it with Tom, Jape, and Trey all the time

Edit -

giphy.gif

Say it ain’t so QU!K QU!K
When have I snitched or admitted to snitching on tom?

I say "reported" sometimes in jest.

Why would I report myself to get banned it doesn't even make sense.

How would tommy know who reported him?

So I have to get Tom’s approval to be accepted on this thread? C’mon bro. Soccer is about discussion and differences of opinions just look at how different clubs and nations are in terms of their footy phhilosophy. That guy has some srs issues where he has to completely run someone down to the ground and silence their opinion. If you don’t agree with someone counter their arguement and leave it at that. Only takes 1-2 posts to that.

I didn't say you needed his approval. Look man I was on Toms hit list when I first started posting heavy on here. So I get it. Believe me he's not as bad as he seems. You'll just realize that's him. And you can keep going back and forth with dude or just post.

When have I snitched or admitted to snitching on tom?

I say "reported" sometimes in jest.

Why would I report myself to get banned it doesn't even make sense.
You didn't just post "reported" you outright admitted you reported him back when even you were suspended earlier in the world cup where the worst thing in this thread was timid and his questions. Thread was so great without you.

Hopefully now that you've read this article, you understand why it was an insensitive term to use - especially when directed at a Black man.

Different people have different opinions, but many of us regard the word in this context:

Now that you know how the word is often perceived, I trust that you'll cease using it in that way on our forums.

To do otherwise would be to say, in effect, "I now know this is racially offensive and insist on using it anyway," and it would be impossible to regard that usage as anything other than malicious.

Thanks to everyone who reported the inappropriate conduct in the thread today.
For those who have missed it here is meths post addressing me.

He then at the end says thanks to everyone who reported the inappropriate conduct in the thread today.

So first of all. It was more than one person who reported.

Second of all he was addressing me in the first part for the misunderstanding, he wouldn't thank me after

You didn't just post "reported" you outright admitted you reported him back when even you were suspended earlier in the world cup where the worst thing in this thread was timid and his questions. Thread was so great without you.
Stop lying. If I outright admitted pull your non existent receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom