⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad offered me free tickets for SJ Earthquakes that he got from work. I'm trying to figure out what I did to hurt/disappoint him |l
LMAO. SJ are terrible but it depends who they play. Not really but might as well take a shorty out and make the best out of it.

Can kind of underrated IMO. Dont know what Juve will get out of him but hes solid as much as these Liverpool fans dont want to admit. Better than Khedira IMO. Cancelo and Perin were definitely needed after the departure of Buffon and Lichsteiner.

The question is what formation will they play?
I feel like a 4312 would suit em best

Ronaldo-Higgy
Dybala
Pjanic-Matuidi-Can
?-Chiellini-Benatia/Caldera-Cancelo
Perin

Don’t think juve can afford to keep the roster as is. Higuain Might be the first to go. Ronald or dybala gonna have to play that role with kean getting a little more burn. Szczesny has been waiting patiently he deserves to start. benatia to start the season but Caldara or Rugani will have that slot eventually.

Last edited:
You really think Szcesny gonna get the go ahead over Perin tho? Tbh I haven't watched much of Szcesny or Perin but you'd think Szcesny is a folklore by now. Always thought he was poor at Arsenal/Roma

Even if they dont keep Higgy idk who they would sign tho. Ronaldo isn't as efficient as a sole striker and they really have no one to play on the left besides Costa. Juve's midfield will be food for Champions League. Modric, Kroos and Casemiro aint walking through that door.

You really think Szcesny gonna get the go ahead over Perin tho? Tbh I haven't watched much of Szcesny or Perin but you'd think Szcesny is a folklore by now. Always thought he was poor at Arsenal/Roma

Even if they dont keep Higgy idk who they would sign tho. Ronaldo isn't as efficient as a sole striker and they really have no one to play on the left besides Costa. Juve's midfield will be food for Champions League. Modric, Kroos and Casemiro aint walking through that door.

Szcesny has been good at Juventus. Kept a clean sheet 14 outta 20 appearances last season. He’s going to start the majority of the big games. Perin will be great tho. Always knew he would end up at a bigger team before the injuries.

Let’s get this thread back in order.....

Mbappe - “I’m 100 percent staying at PSG”

Neymar left FCB to get out of Messi’s shadow, now he’s under a 19 year old shadow... Florentino will go hard to acquire him tho, even tho Madrid don’t want him.

Plot twist: Neymar does not go to Madrid but somehow get picked up by a Prem club

Last edited:
Mbappe has done what Messi and Ronaldo haven’t been able to do at 19.
horrible take my guy :lol:

that's like going from that gas to regginalds my guy. It's not the same :lol:

thanks you should be an analyst for espn fc

that's hell of a way to get up to 7th

My dad offered me free tickets for SJ Earthquakes that he got from work. I'm trying to figure out what I did to hurt/disappoint him |l

Plot twist: Neymar does not go to Madrid but somehow get picked up by a Prem club

Great way to start my morning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_20180716_075608.jpg

IMG_20180716_075615.jpg

:pimp::pimp:

Def gonna have to start a new thread so banned peeps like Tom can come back. Can't have a footy season without the pool combo that is Tom/Trey.

Btw when should we start the new thread? I'd vote for asap. This thread is just not right after the WC.

What happened in here last night btw? I remember the thread was getting bombarded with trolls right after the final ended but didn't really check it later

Who got banned/why?

What happened in here last night btw? I remember the thread was getting bombarded with trolls right after the final ended but didn't really check it later

Who got banned/why?
Your fellow Canadian seems to think that using the word ghetto when using it about a black person is not racist & kept posting dumb *** **** to antagonize tommy. Kept yammering on & on even when people explained ish to him then he posted that BS apology.... Dude snitched as did his cohort who was trolling last night to epic levels & some anti-tommy faction apparently joined in reporting tommy... This WC brought out the worst ever...

Last edited:
:lol: @ my fellow Canadian

It got so bad that Meth made an appearance? Yikes

Thread always seems to be in shambles right after the WC :sick:,trolls and bans left and right

Def wouldn't mind seeing a new thread for the new season. It's just about preseason too which is when they usually get made iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom