⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say as a Chelsea fan, How they handled this whole Conte-Sarri thing was very very very poor. Conte didnt even get a chance to get a proper farewell and Sarri is not going to get a proper welcoming either. All the talk around Hazard-Willian-Kante-Courtouis and hell even Morata has me very very nervous going into the season

One thing my Chelsea connect said that I can say is Conte burnt a lot of bridges behind closed doors (with management & players). Even worse than the dotard did during this second stint at Stamford Bridge. Conte's tirades were said to be really really bad. He lost the players not long after the beginning of the last campaign.

Damn Ronnie's clothes game is gonna be on a whole 'nother level now that he's in Italy... All that Italian finery... Hope he flourishes there.

Yea CR7 was almost universally disliked outside of Portugal and Manchester at one point when he was younger :lol:

It's not until his play on the pitch really became undeniable that his popularity took a turn the other way

Neymars gonna have to let his game do most of his talking moving forward while cutting down the oscar worthy antics if he wants to get the recognition and respect/adoration he desperately wants

Here’s the difference tho, Ronaldo was 21 Neymar is 26. All of England hated Ronaldo but the whole world hates Neymar, social media plays a huge part too. Lastly Ronaldo played for Manchester United, Neymar plays for PSG. PSG the brand doesn’t have enough clout or fans to protect him and stand by him.... as you can tell by this..

upload_2018-7-16_12-54-12.jpeg

Here’s the difference tho, Ronaldo was 21 Neymar is 26. All of England hated Ronaldo but the whole world hates Neymar. Also Social media, and lastly Ronaldo played for Manchester United, Neymar plays for PSG. PSG the brand doesn’t have enough clout or fans to protect him and stand by him.... as you can tell by this..

upload_2018-7-16_12-54-12.jpeg

That's why moving to Real fits so seamlessly. Dude could use Reals media machine/clout on his side rn

One thing my Chelsea connect said that I can say is Conte burnt a lot of bridges behind closed doors (with management & players). Even worse than the dotard did during this second stint at Stamford Bridge. Conte's tirades were said to be really really bad. He lost the players not long after the beginning of the last campaign.

Damn Ronnie's clothes game is gonna be on a whole 'nother level now that he's in Italy... All that Italian finery... Hope he flourishes there.

Hopefully he doesn't go back to the head to toe Gucci monogram look again. He was a huge part of why Gucci was unwearable for damn near a decade :lol:

That's why moving to Real fits so seamlessly. Dude could use Reals media machine/clout on his side rn

He could, but a huge percentage of Madridistas don’t want him. The more I read the more I see Madrid not breaking the bank for him. No matter how much Florentino wants him. He’s persona non grata.

Should have stayed his *** in Barcelona, wouldn’t of had these problems. Now he’s stuck at PSG where he was arguing with Cavani over penalty kicks - if he tries that with Mbappe tho, he’s done for. The French fans aren’t having that, he’s already on thin ice for being unprofessional.

He’s stuck in pergatory and it’s kind of hilarious and ironic because he put himself there :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It besides the money & messi thing the move to PSG was supposed to be a bridge to RM, don't think Neymar himself ever wanted Barca, but his dad got the bag.

Neymar is great but for the transfer fee that would bring him to RM, he just isn't worth it.

Coupé It Coupé It besides the money & messi thing the move to PSG was supposed to be a bridge to RM, don't think Neymar himself ever wanted Barca, but his dad got the bag.

Na he wanted Barça, Barça were the best team during that time, yea it was his dad too but he wanted it.

PSG might have been a bridge to RM, I’m not denying that, that’s obviously becoming more clear now. I’m just saying - the bridge is crumbling, that’s why it’s funny he’s stuck.

I feel like I should root for PSG to win the CL to keep him there, but I feel like that will make RM want to buy him even more, and if they don't win I feel like Neymar will push for the move even more.

Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom