⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally forgot beIN's contract ended. espn ain't getting it & I doubt they put in a bid. They're a bit cash strapped. Over the last couple of years they've had to let go a crap ton of people including on camera talent. Their viewership is also severely down.

Turner for face value would seems like a very ill fit. I think beIN/qatar will get it again. I'd love to see NBCSports get it. Their work for the Prem has been stellar coming out of the gate.

I think Turner gets its since they now have that brand new BR Soccer show they trying to push as well as the Champions League

Let's get this ******* Alisson deal wrapped up.

Replacement I'd like to see,

Cillessen

Areola

Schmeichel

how is PSG rumored with anyone when they haven't sold anyone to meet the FFP rules?

Enjoy this doc referenced in the Tweet... Crazy they put it together so fast.

Their doc on 1998 which is good too.

Gotta bring this up again,watched it last night and it's probably one of the best sport docs I've seen.

It's pretty insane how it all got put together within a matter of weeks,there's even amazing footage of the celebration and aftermath of the final. The behind the scenes footage and access is unreal,you really get to feel familiar with the whole squad. Also reinforces my feel about that being one of the most likeable teams I've seen :pimp:

I've even kind of softened my stance on DD :lol:

Part 1:

Gotta bring this up again,watched it last night and it's probably one of the best sport docs I've seen.

It's pretty insane how it all got put together within a matter of weeks,there's even amazing footage of the celebration and aftermath of the final. The behind the scenes footage and access is unreal,you really get to feel familiar with the whole squad. Also reinforces my feel about that being one of the most likeable teams I've seen :pimp:

I've even kind of softened my stance on DD :lol:

Part 1:

They must’ve had a great outline for what they wanted to film & been editing the footage as the tournament progressed. Then they hit a gold mine when Les Bleus won the damn thing. Great job organizationally in getting that doc done. The behind the scenes footage is indeed the best I’ve seen in a long time. I don’t think Pogba just became a leader either. People criticize him for his social media persona but he’s always been a great player on & off the pitch & behind closed doors.

Last edited:
It really is impressive,kudos to them. It came out perfectly.

Agreed on PP,I'm glad that its finally gonna be recognized on a larger scale now

Pay the man whatever he wants, IDC.

:lol: :lol:

This is even funnier cause Blaise and Ronny got beef, they had to be pulled apart during the end of that RM vs JUV game.

Nicely done Blaise :lol:

:rofl:You fellas & this wolves fascination... Ain't nothing but Valencia/Mendes/Nuno 2.0...

WOLVES TOP 4

Get with the program...

I would never, ever, ever, walk thru the streets of Napoli with any other clubs apparel. Napoli is about that life...

upload_2018-7-18_10-5-32.jpeg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom