⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
napoli-18-19-home-goalkeeper-kits-4.jpg

Bruh I just realized there's a subliminal panther in the kit

That shirt is fire

Their promo video makes more sense to me now.

Too bad Serie a is racist

You think they should get rid of Monreal though?

He's been more than solid for us. But he is an aging player with 1more year on his contract, if we got a decent off for him, I wouldn't be opposed to selling him. We have to get rid of some players and free up our wage bill. Even though, Kola can be questionable at times but he can still improve. I don't see Emery bringing in a LB that would be a starter, a rotation player.

Second season of Juve’s show of last season is now on Netflix just a heads up

He's been more than solid for us. But he is an aging player with 1more year on his contract, if we got a decent off for him, I wouldn't be opposed to selling him. We have to get rid of some players and free up our wage bill. Even though, Kola can be questionable at times but he can still improve. I don't see Emery bringing in a LB that would be a starter, a rotation player.
Was hoping they sell Mustafi, Cech and Welbeck.

I'd be happy with Areola

also seeing we could be going after Suso from Milan

I really want Cillessen. He’s only 29 I think. Just about to hit that GK prime age. Low key might be better than TS at Barca. Plus we have 3 Dutch players, one of which is a defender so I’d like to see that connection.

Both are rumored to be worth the same. About 25-30 mill. I still think Areola can be had cheaper.

This is how I see it. If we get Cillessen we will go after Suso or Malcom (Bordeaux)

If we get Areola, who I think will be cheaper, we’ll go for Chiesa (Fiorentina)

Suso and Malcom are gonna go for 30 mill or so. Chiesa is the wild card. The Viola want close to 80 mil for him. I’m sure we could offer them a package of 40-50 mil plus a player.

he's not better than ter stegen but cillisen been absolutely class for us
made no dumb mistakes
great on the ball
very professional too even throughout all the trade rumors
accepted his back up role like a true professional when he should be starting somewhere

Whelp, looks like Ajax slammed the door shut on Barca & other clubs. Ajax sporting director Marc Overmars -
"Frenkie de Jong, Donny van de Beek and Matthijs de Ligt are not for sale as far as we are concerned. Not even for an insane amount. They should play about 40 games for Ajax first in 2018-19. De Jong to Barcelona? He is not for sale. And I have communicated this to all parties involved. It's the same for Matthijs. Clubs that are interested are free to come back next year.

"Of course, Davinson Sanchez's move last year showed that it is not always easy to stand firm. But we have now reached a point where we simply say that we are not selling these players. They are still only 19, 20 years old. I have told these players and their agents that a transfer after this season could be an option if the right offer comes in."

overmars has been pretty clear and firm in his stance the whole time
it was a long shot to bring him in this window but hopefully we make a deal now to bring him in next summer

give them 55-60
he'll be more expensive next season

Silly morning news:

Nzonzi replacement? Dude has been rubbish at the Bridge

*Welp

(Bayern trying to beat out United for Rebic)

Everyone needs to hop on that if true about Godin,forget letting Juve come up again

Bayern :smh:

His agent has been pumping him out to all of Europe and no one seems to be biting :lol:

Watch him end up in Turkey or something

My bad I’m being biased. I like Cillessen more then I do TS. Plus us being linked to him of course I’m gonna say he’s as good or better than TS lol.

I’ll take Malcom. Dude can track back if need be. Random but I think Tite was the manger that molded him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom