⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florentino def made that call to his political connects :lol:

Same way he got a court ruling during the rollout that the ESL couldn't be sued or stopped by UEFA

Damn 3rd kit is basura. Checkered crap is a hot mess.

62ruosm77u371.jpg

Might end up being a huge signing given his production and how highly rates he's been in Holland...

Cool to see Atalanta getting talent like that

La Carrington :pimp:

No idea where Mbappe is though...

*apparently it's because he's got just 1 year left on his contract while all these guys are on long terms deals

Seemed like no one was willing to take the risk on him”

what I find funny is these players all keep believing these “gentlemens” agreements with these boards.. nah fam.. you staying put

Lol yeah I like it too. And falls in line with previous kits

that valuation had to be done by English ppl.. no way those three worth more than mbappe or haaland
They're Swiss and come out with these lists yearly, apparently he's not there because he's got one year left on his deal and might be open to moving so he's at 12 being valued at 120m.

He topped the lists from the last 3 years and has been in the top 5 since that breakout Monaco season

Defending Champs not getting much respect with the odds especially given the fact they have a lot more loaded and talented squad this time around :lol:

Belgium getting no respect after finishing 3rd at the last WC

La Carrington :pimp:

No idea where Mbappe is though...

*apparently it's because he's got just 1 year left on his contract while all these guys are on long terms deals

Three English players being the most “valuable” players on earth...

I’m so shocked....

It always works out great for the English national team.

That would require, Dortmund paying Werner's current wages or Werner lowers his wages significantly. Highly doubt either one happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom