⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would require, Dortmund paying Werner's current wages or Werner lowers his wages significantly. Highly doubt either one happens.

Good point, it slipped my mind Werner is the most overpaid Striker in the world. :lol:

Chelsea would be one a perfect destination for Haaland tho. It’s exactly what Chelsea need. It would be scary.

Damn 3rd kit is basura. Checkered crap is a hot mess.

62ruosm77u371.jpg

only Mbappe can make this look good

No question it is very hard to land a deal on Haaland

Chelsea and Dortmund are building a good relationship lately. Thanks to the Michy and Pulisic moves

It's just Raiola concerns me the mostly. I won't be mad if Chelsea take a stand 🤷‍♂️

Raiola looks down on Chelsea pretty much. Screw him :lol:

Thought Dortmund made it pretty much clear Haaland wasn’t leaving this summer?

Yeah, they made it clear. They have no pressure. My best guess is the release clause for next summer must be highly rated

Dortmund state they will not be bullied into selling Haaland by Raiola

Unless Haaland renegotiates his current contract, his reported release clause that kicks in is significantly lower than his value. That's the leverage play Mino & the buying club have over Dortmund.
Exactly. They can get around double this summer compared to what they will get next summer when the release clause is activated. I’m not confident that a sale will happen, but there’s definitely a play if a club offers €150M+.

It was easier to take a stance on not selling Sancho last summer because they knew they would still be able to get around the same amount for him this summer. The Haaland situation is completely different.

True but in this case they're possibly on the way to getting him for at least 20m cheaper

Yea but here’s the thing. Dortmund aren’t stupid. They know if an offer of €130-€150 million comes around, they’ll absolutely sell. That release clause hits at the end of next season for a rumored €75 million. Dortmund are bluffing here in my IMO. No way they’d risk losing €75 million if the offer came in.

Sancho is a different story, they could afford to stall because they knew they’d get about €90-€100 million for him sooner or later. One year wouldn’t really make a difference.

Haaland is a completely different story/case. 1 year makes HUGE difference. Any club comes in with a huge bid (Chelsea, City, etc) - Dortmund are selling. No doubt about it.

If Bernardo is available, Liverpool should go after him, but I doubt city sells to a direct league rival .

See what I mean, not a chance Dortmund leave over €75 million on the table. No way.

But if Chelsea pull this off mannnnn :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom