⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210608-090925_Facebook.jpg

:rofl: :pimp:

So what happens to Navas now that the club decided to strengthen an area that they didn't need to strengthen?

Navas is the most disrespected keeper of his era :smh:
I think thing with Navas is that he can be inconsistent at times, let's in strange goals, still a great big game keeper and a overall stabilizing factor for a team.

I thought him and Courtois were on the same level, before the 18-19 season. Thought Courtois was a much worse player after that season but since then Courtois has been world class, idk if Navas ever played this well. If I had to play a final tomorrow I'm probably still choosing Navas. If any of that makes sense.

I think thing with Navas is that he can be inconsistent at times, let's in strange goals, still a great big game keeper and a overall stabilizing factor for a team.

I thought him and Courtois were on the same level, before the 18-19 season. Thought Courtois was a much worse player after that season but since then Courtois has been world class, idk if Navas ever played this well. If I had to play a final tomorrow I'm probably still choosing Navas. If any of that makes sense.

He’s Costa Rican, that has been his biggest issue from the start.

You guys don’t have beef with him because he betrayed your country?

It’s crazy Di Stefano played for three national teams.

No man, it happened too long ago to harbor any ill will. At the end of the day, he was born in Buenos Aires and came up through River Plate. We all know where he was from and we get a sense of national pride in having different GOATs in different eras: Di Stefano, Maradona, and now Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom