⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you think espn taking over la liga will affect it?
cause i'm cancelling it next szn because of this...something to think about.
If I'm not mistaken ESPN will only have the exclusive rights for the U.S.. which is what Bein had. Bein was supposed to own said rights until 2024, but cause of lots of technical issues including distribution, La Liga was able to void the contract and start a new deal with someone else.FUBO will still be able to show it.

can we get Reece James in exchange

tenor.gif

Let's go!

Kappa is not that bad, they’ve made/make good kits. But this is still disappointing because Nike treated them right (even tho a Nike is hit or miss nowadays).

1623255924069.jpeg

1623255970612.jpeg

Last edited:
Also apparently Puma are making a run at Barça. Could appeal to Barça to terminate with Nike early due to their cash struggles. I’m sure Puma would drop a huge bag to secure Barça.

cant fault these clubs for getting the bag, it's cool when clubs use kit suppliers from their own country imo so we'll see.

apparently this seasons kits will be designed by streetwear brand Fly Nowhere

cant fault these clubs for getting the bag, it's cool when clubs use kit suppliers from their own country imo so we'll see.

apparently this seasons kits will be designed by streetwear brand Fly Nowhere

I got faith Venezia kits can continue to be gems. Don’t know anything about Fly Nowhere tho.

all that noise for this

Let them “suspend” the investigation while UEFA digs up more dirt on the Super League for the next year on the low. English club owners are going to be ratting on everyone. Smart play by UEFA. Make these fools think they got away with it. Let them get comfortable.

Let them back in the UCL this upcoming year because God knows none of these three clubs are going to win it. They’re all trash and broke compared to what’s going on in England, PSG, and Bayern.:lol:

The long game it is….. SMART :pimp:

Flo wasnt cappin when he said he did everything to make sure it was all legal

He’s going to look like such a God to these F’in fans now because of the Trump level devotion he has - even tho he drove Zidane out and has made such terrible transfer decisions since letting Ronnie go.

Let them “suspend” the investigation while UEFA digs up more dirt on the Super League for the next year on the low. English club owners are going to be ratting on everyone. Smart play by UEFA. Make these fools think they got away with it. Let them get comfortable.

Let them back in the UCL this upcoming year because God knows none of these three clubs are going to win it. They’re all trash and broke compared to what’s going on in England, PSG, and Bayern.:lol:

Lol I don't think there's anything to get away with, these clubs knew they couldn't be legally banned.

Just issue the fine and move on

do you really believe the **** you type? :lol:
these mental gymnastics are hilarious. Just hold your loud L.
Again.

Coupe stays talking out his neck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom