⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the highlights. Happy US got the win but that was not a penalty.

This is why the USMNT can't progress. This BS penalty was pretty much a participation trophy
Mexico's pk was legit, HH two footing the gk, then fouling Weah, then having his hand on McKennie's throat and STILL not getting sent off was all part of the plan to hand the win over to the USMNT.

Just caught the highlights of the US Mexico game. Mckennie was a nightmare on every single corner. Dude had multiple great headers.
The US Pen at the end was not a penalty....but at least Mexico got one at the end to almost make up for it.

Note: Guigui is Guillaume's nickname. He's the guy recording and editing these videos.

AG: Guigui, I'm going to show you my 2027 trophy list. With Newcastle!

PL Champion, FA Cup, CL, Community Shield and super cup! 5 titles!

What a manager... I am in the pantheon of English football.

Ousmane tell them!!

OD: Not too bad, not too bad...

AG: Come on tell them!

OD: Yeah not too bad, that's a decent trophy list.

AG: Quintuple! laughs and points at Ousmane He's salty!

OD: Not at all. I have nothing to prove. Nothing to prove...

AG: To Kylian Hey, I bought you for Newcastle. Bought you for 134 millions.

KM: Where?

AG: Newcastle!

KM: Newcastle?

AG: Yep, Newcastle.

KM: Not very warm there....

now the real fun begins this week.

anybody know where i can drop 50 bones on portugal winning? keep in mind i have no gambling experience so i just need a place that's straight forward, easy to navigate, and easy for me to collect my winnings.

now the real fun begins this week.

anybody know where i can drop 50 bones on portugal winning? keep in mind i have no gambling experience so i just need a place that's straight forward, easy to navigate, and easy for me to collect my winnings.

Is gambling legal in your state? If so, you may be able to just DL a betting app and play there. If not, you could potentially reach out to a friend who lives in one to play it for you. If none of those options are available to you, DM me.

Is gambling legal in your state? If so, you may be able to just DL a betting app and play there. If not, you could potentially reach out to a friend who lives in one to play it for you. If none of those options are available to you, DM me.

yeah online betting is legal. I did it online for the 2018 World Cup and it was easy. But I can’t remember which site I used. I downloaded Draftkings last night but it wasn’t what I was looking for. And I do have a friend living in Vegas that can do it for me but as a last resort

I always **** with the US basketball team. Funny the women's basketball is more dominant and puts in a lot of work off the field, gets none of the love that USWNT does.

Club briefed this just last week

Since then they just bought Buendia to link up with him

He's a baller that eventually deserves to be at a big club but he signed away all his leverage for the near future when he resigned a long term extension last year after saving them from relegation.

Kind of in the same boat as Kane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom