⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
United needs to throw the bag at Zidane. Whatever it takes. Give him 2-3 hunnid for the transfer window and get it crackin’. Sancho/Declan Rice/Kounde. Unload Martial, Lingardinho, Vic, and Fred.

Rather have Conte than Zidane

Look at what he did with Lukaku, Sanchez, Darmian, Young

Might even entice Hakimi to come to United

If the stuff about Poch not really having much control over transfers/recruitment at P$G is true I could see him returning if Levy threw him a decent bag. Might have to buy himself out of his contract though

I know Belgium Belgium would be heated having the club groveling back to Poch :lol:

Lot of manager news this morning

20210515_145115.jpg

Need United all over that...

Zlatan and World Class on the same front line? Guess he'd replace Mandzukic

Also apparently Hakimi might be on his way out of Inter with them needing 80m worth of sales this summer and P$G are front of the queue for him

People are such vile creatures man…. What’s even worst is those idiots are “fans”

so conte to Madrid then?

I was hoping it would be Allegri, he's a calm coach, much better in Europe than Conte. Conte can for sure win a league title but he's got some Mourinho in him.

No thanks on Low

As for Poch he's be kinda buns in last year of Tottenham and his PSG stint.

Only team for ronnie is psg
would be a perfect place to stat pad and have a great shot at CL glory. Also, only team that can really afford him.
2 year contract before he and Messi team up in Miami? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: No way Inter Miami dont win the world cup if they both end up there.

messi to MLS is really going to happen. can't believe it.
it was reported again from reliable peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom