⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked La Liga standings

Does it mean Atletico, Sevilla, Real Sociedad (5th place), Real Betis (6th place) and Villaareal (7th place and Europa winner) to UEFA CL next season?

Celta Vigo (8th place) and Granada (9th place) to Europa

Welp, for my Arsenal fans at least you know you lost to the eventual champs.

Btw I would do some very freaky things to Kate Abdo
noah.png

But for real, what's up with DDG? I'm surprised that he's 30 years old. Isn't it too soon for him to hit the decline?

Emery's name belongs on that trophy man :lol:, complete mastery of the competition

Fair play to him and the yellow subs. United bottled it completely and didn't deserve to win :smh:

Sarriball :pimp:

That was the best Sarriball game under Sarri I've ever seen

Let’s talk about Ole tho……….

How the man will never win a trophy but he’s in charge of arguably the biggest club in the world.

Emery's name belongs on that trophy man :lol:, complete mastery of the competition

Fair play to him and the yellow subs. United bottled it completely and didn't deserve to win :smh:

It’s hilarious that the only final he ever lost was when he was managing at Arsenal 😂

Rulli got the touch on a few of them and was close. Like he didn’t brace or tense his arm in 1 or 2 specific kicks. Guessed right in the direction in almost all of them iirc. DDG just was all over the place.

someone had to win. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom