⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, for my Arsenal fans at least you know you lost to the eventual champs.

Btw I would do some very freaky things to Kate Abdo
noah.png
lulz kate abdo nice tho aint eem gon front

Fine my takeaways

-Vic gotta move on.. once again not strong enough in his defending.
-midfield was there for the taking. Scott is not the answer and playing him in a pivot with pogba was just terrible.
- Donny should have come on,could have helped tick things along in middle of park
- rashford never looked up to it. Should have been the first sub
- ole got it all wrong.. team should have blown Villarreal out
- I hate it here

Ole Gunna has been just good enough to save his job every time, you sack him tomorrow for one of those Italian managers, get your targets at RW, DM & CB and you're easily title contenders.

But United won’t do it because Ole is safe, he keeps it respectable, and he’s controllable.

These Italian managers would never allow that.

Ole was on the bench chilling. I didn't see him stand up yelling at the players and lighting a fire up under their arses. We should have won this game. We were dominating in Villarreal's half throughout the game.

Being passive and likeable is not going to win us titles. If you're the coach, lead and act like one.

Ole gotta go blud

Mans can't take the team to the next level as has been proven time and time again.

Conte in
Next season is make or break. Anything less than the league is a failure

Ole was on the bench chilling. I didn't see him stand up yelling at the players and lighting a fire up under their arses. We should have won this game. We were dominating in Villarreal's half throughout the game.

Being passive and likeable is not going to win us titles. If you're the coach, lead and act like one.
You didn’t watch the game. Ole was off his *** multiple times in the game. Him and Cavani went the **** in on someone.

33rd minute and the commentator even says "he's off his seat now"

Damn near halftime and he decides to get out of his seat to say something

I respect what he did for the club as a player but this romanticism of what he did in 1999 needs to stop. We need a better manager or next season will be the same like not making it our of CL group stages

How united is even second in the PL is a mystery to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom