⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210527_092348.jpg

🔥

I feel like I read another recent article that said Rash had been carrying ongoing injuries for a large portion of the season. Dude needs a rest - may be best if he's dropped from Southgate's provisional squad.

I feel like I read another recent article that said Rash had been carrying ongoing injuries for a large portion of the season. Dude needs a rest - may be best if he's dropped from Southgate's provisional squad.
tbf every team is carrying multiple injuries.

Fine my takeaways

-Vic gotta move on.. once again not strong enough in his defending.
-midfield was there for the taking. Scott is not the answer and playing him in a pivot with pogba was just terrible.
- Donny should have come on,could have helped tick things along in middle of park
- rashford never looked up to it. Should have been the first sub
- ole got it all wrong.. team should have blown Villarreal out
- I hate it here

All of that besides the McTominay slander. He was MOTM, best player by a mile in the second half.

Don't necessarily know if I dislike that. The one-off Semis eliminate away goals (which may or may not be as relevant anymore as they used to be), and having it all concentrated into one site could be more effective.

Eh. Change for change's sake is never ideal. Have a purpose. I don't like adopting "Super Bowl Week" or "Pro Bowl Weekend" style events for the heck of it.

Don't necessarily know if I dislike that. The one-off Semis eliminate away goals (which may or may not be as relevant anymore as they used to be), and having it all concentrated into one site could be more effective.

Eh. Change for change's sake is never ideal. Have a purpose. I don't like adopting "Super Bowl Week" or "Pro Bowl Weekend" style events for the heck of it.
Why aren’t away goals relevant?
I like that the fans get to see these matches in historic stadiums.

and won’t it be op home advantage if you get to play semis and the final in your home stadium or will it be some odd stadium that no one will enjoy.

I like that hire, only thing is he is inexperienced only 4 seasons under his belt but has 3 trophies to show for it and a runner up medal.

hiring Sarri would have just been treading water for 2 years probably

1) The Madrid job really isn’t that appealing, you’re always under threat of being sacked and you don’t have control. I understand why Allegri chose Juventus.

2) If Poch wants to go back to Spurs/Daniel Levy and continue to be the loser that he’s always been - then ✌🏼

3) The Manager carousel in Italy is so crazy man. 😂

Théo Hernandez Flag of France is PSG's priority to strengthen the left side of its defense. An agreement in principle for a long-term contract is close to being reached. Red circle blue circle

Discussions in parallel with AC Milan, which is demanding € 40m. Red circleBlack circle

(@Santi_J_FM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom