⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kq7vo.gif

When Real Sociedad is losing 2-0 to Brugge instead of RM on a Tuesday is when I'll panic.

Certainly don't mind the Kounde to RM rumors

Last edited:
Still not sure what the play is here for the gang of 3 :lol:

Would they really be willing to be made examples of and get banned over some ego **** or is it deeper than that?

Conte to Real would be a better move than Allegri tbh, just might be more short term given how volatile he is :lol:

They'd be guaranteed to win a league with him after a summer of his signings though imo.

If that goes down I guess Allegri would replace him at Inter? Would be crazy seeing a coach manage at Milan, Juve then Inter if he ended up there

Hmm

That was fast :lol:

I can't get over the price...

Oh yikes

:pimp: :pimp:

They traveled with the team to Gdansk for the final. Hope Ole's boys can help restore the feeling in front of them later

They say Allegri has an offer from Juve already.

Also Hakimi might be on the way out of Inter already and P$G are interested.

Apparently he's set on leaving this summer and going to the Prem.

They say 'Pool, Citeh and United are interested but 'Pool are about to sign Konaté and Citeh had the best defence in the Prem already :lol:

Few seasons ago I would've taken Neves at United in a heartbeat but he's been inconsistent the last 2 seasons so kinda would prefer looking elsewhere for a holding mid...

'Juve-Atleti intensify contacts for Dybala.

Juve want to get rid of the Argentine due to his high salary, 7 million.

Juve have proposed a Dybala-Correa swap but Simeone did not accept'

Good on them but I know they're still gonna be sick when he replaces Buffon :lol:

Still don't think they could afford Pizza boy's demands of a 20m commission and 10-12m per year for Donnarumma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom