⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the after #Conte, probe both #Allegri (who is negotiating an engagement with @juventusfc) that Simone #Inzaghi, contacted just today. There @OfficialSSLazio also think about #Mazzarri if Inzaghi will leave for the @Inter @SkySport

Its good, usually you gotta wait until July for **** start happening

I guess Conte can take the Juve job, or wait for the first fired during the season.

Ehhh that’s poor management on milan shouldn’t have been allowed to wind down contract

Ehhh that’s poor management on milan shouldn’t have been allowed to wind down contract
I mean they got his replacement, with the most clean sheets in Europe this season, for a legit fraction of what Raiola's asking :lol:

Wouldn't say that refusing to give his agent 20m commission on top of 10-12m per season for a club already struggling financially was poor management...

would say losing him on a free is not good business but they ultimately filled his position cheaply and drama free.

They could have sold him last summer, but you gotta weigh in the fact that he helped them get to the CL, does a replacement do that?
By all accounts they tried renewing him :lol:

Just his agent's been demanding money they don't have and don't think anyone was splurging crazy money on a keeper last summer mid pandemic

Welp

The reverse Mou :lol:, leaves after 2 or 3 years and a league title.

Him in Madrid would be box office

Gonna be mourning Inter's short lived resurgence though because they're gonna have to blow it up and lost top talent if these rumors are to be believed :smh:

More players should really be running down their contract, why let you being priced out transfer hold up your career. Zaha signed that extension now he's in mid table purgatory, could have been team that's competing in Europe making the same money or more.

More players should really be running down their contract, why let you being priced out transfer hold up your career. Zaha signed that extension now he's in mid table purgatory, could have been team that's competing in Europe making the same money or more.
Same for Grealish

On the flip side to that though, a guy like Kane reupped not long ago but now wants out and I don't think they'll fight him hard over it

-With Conte out there’s a push for Lukaku coming back to Stamford bridge

-Chelsea’s away kit is solid Yellow with the 3 logo

-CHO being offered in a player swap + cash for Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho in early news

-Azpi red card against Aston Villa overturned in FA appeal committee

Ma$e starts :pimp: :pimp:

Was a big discussion regarding whether he would or Rash would, glad to see both starting without Cavani and Pogz being sacrificed

No McFred 🔥

Wonder wat Dave starting might mean for Hendo's future, been rumors that whoever was left on the bench for the final would end up leaving...

This is what I want to happen

United wins the Europa league. OGS steps down and Conte becomes the new United manager

Conte brought the Scudetto so I cant be mad, but I cant help but feel like it should have been byke to byke. losing in the Europa final was irritating as well.

I'll be sick if Lukaku goes Chelsea, ill still support him but I just dont like that club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom