⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

So like, 4 games will be broadcast on ESPN and the final will be on ABC? Because we all know the smaller countries will be bounced for a 12PM Baltimore vs Miami baseball game, and put on ESPN+ or ESPN3 (who the **** even gets that channel?).

Swear it's never simple for clubs dealing with Raoila clients :lol: :smh:

15m euros for a league winning keeper in his prime is an amazing steal for them though when someone older and less decorated like Mendy went for 10m more last summer.

Guess that kinda seals Donnarumma to Juve

So like, 4 games will be broadcast on ESPN and the final will be on ABC? Because we all know the smaller countries will be bounced for a 12PM Baltimore vs Miami baseball game, and put on ESPN+ or ESPN3 (who the **** even gets that channel?).

although i wouldnt put it past espn to do something stupid like this given how their coverage regarding soccer is, the article did say all games will be shown either on espn, espn2, or abc.

51 total games
espn: 40 games
espn2: 6 games
abc: 5 games

but espn should really think hard about putting that northern macedonia austria game on espn ocho:lol:. holy **** some of these group games are going to turn off the casuals. i know they expanded the field and im all for it but damn north macedonia:sick:

1621898133007.png

How is that mad? all those players were sold big profits with no path to starting. Then the next generation wasn't good enough to make the first team. So you buy 4 players for about 60 mill and can still sell them profit.

also Marcos is the only good player out of them. Not like the rest are tearing up trees at their clubs

sheeesh...luis suarez coming at bartomeu's neck and rightfully so. that man really did his best to ruin the club.

Bought
although i wouldnt put it past espn to do something stupid like this given how their coverage regarding soccer is, the article did say all games will be shown either on espn, espn2, or abc.

51 total games
espn: 40 games
espn2: 6 games
abc: 5 games

but espn should really think hard about putting that northern macedonia austria game on espn ocho:lol:. holy **** some of these group games are going to turn off the casuals. i know they expanded the field and im all for it but damn north macedonia:sick:

1621898133007.png

Group F...:sick::sick::sick:

Memphis, Aguero and Wijnaldum huh, next year's Barca will be a lot more talented at least.

Midfield Zlatan with the longevity :lol:

Allegri lowkey feels like it'd be Rafa 2.0...

Hope the likes of Tammy, Tomori and AWB opt to switch to their countries of origin in the motherland because some of the names picked ahead of them are disrespectful AF...

Connor Coady and Ben White especially over one of the best CB's in Serie A last season :lol: >D

Last euros was mad fun

The 3 English teams in the finals can cause drop outs
Well they already expanded squad numbers to 26 with that kind of thing in mind though :lol:

Got other countries with players in the finals too who already named their final squads, just feels like a cop out by Lord waistcoat >D

Rennes smoking **** :rofl:

P$G could def use him but 100m for a DM/holding mid is insanity :lol:

Spurs are really scraping the bottom of the barrel rn huh :lol:

My guy :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom