⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt see the Oranje squad posted yet

20210524_071914.jpg

Hazard has barely been fit and played like a Villarreal caliber player making RM money, and is happy/wants to prove himself at RM. I don’t see how anything other than a subsidized loan happens.

Diego Llorente didn't even notice him making a single appearance for Leeds, had to look it up he only made 14 appearances all season and he made the squad.

who wouldn't want aouar at that price?
i can see pep scooping him up and turning him in to a world beater

do chelsea even want him?
i wouldn't be surprised if all of this hazard stuff is BS. the spanish media are known for fabricating storylines.
they should do a swap with juve for the therapist

Chelsea have alrewady moved on and are already stacked atv his position :lol:

Unless they wanna offload someone like Pulisic or Ziyech which I don't see happening soon.

Does sound like the media's trying to push him out the door since I'm sure Real wouldn't mind cutting ties and freeing up wage space.

I'm more interested in seeing what happens with Gareth McIlroy who can still play

spain aint doing shiiii smh
Yea had them as a potential dark horse initially before the squad got announced but now I don't think so :lol:, think they'd be glad with getting passed the Rof16.

Might have England there as the dark horse instead now after the favorites like Portugal, Germany and France

Yea had them as a potential dark horse initially before the squad got announced but now I don't think so :lol:, think they'd be glad with getting passed the Rof16.

Might have England there as the dark horse instead now after the favorites like Portugal, Germany and France
Because of Ramos? He’s played 60 minutes in 5 months. He’s not ready for the euros.

I’m surprised Saul didn’t get a call up.
Nacho maybe too but I don’t think this squad is a surprise. I would’ve called up aspas too. But these players aren’t going t make or break this squad.

Because of Ramos? He’s played 60 minutes in 5 months. He’s not ready for the euros.

I’m surprised Saul didn’t get a call up.
No don't think he'd have that kind of impact :lol:, thought it'd be a stronger squad though

No Aspas, Saul, Alberto, Nacho or Canales is a surprise.

The Ramos exclusion was definitely surprising too but I'd get it because of his lack of game time like Enrique said but on the same hand, he still picked Gracia who didn't play at all for Citeh so sounds weird :lol:

First tourney since '04 without him for La Roja

E2JZmvcXIAAP8Lf

I would've picked Son ahead of Cavani, since he was great the entire season with Cavani moreso during the 2nd half, and included Shaw ahead of Rudiger but I agree with the rest

He could have have called up him since Spain still has 2 open spots.

Garcia over Nacho just doesn't make any sense, there's also no depth at fullback spots, I guess you can play Marcos there, that CDM position between Busquets, Fabian & Rodri doesn't provide the most mobility.

Last edited:
Wasn't logged on at all yesterday but LFG LIVERPOOL :pimp: absolutely amazing to have finished in 3rd given all of the circumstances we faced this season.

Crazy impressive too that Juve qualified as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom