⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder where Sanches goes, Roma probably it.

Tiago Djalo on the come up too, but he may stay.

🔥
1621804270230.png

1621804383930.png

Last edited:
Psg closed out my parlay and Lille still won
Love a good underdog story. Lille and atleti this year :pimp:

actually finished the season with profit in my betting account
Who would have thought account management works :lol: :lol:

Where does Luis Campos go now?

Basically built this project at Lille so he's guaranteed to be in demand this summer.

I'd have said he'd probably go link up with Mou in Rome if they didn't win but I feel like he might get even more appealing offers now.

His success rate/record in France is pretty remarkable after his time at Monaco (brought in most of the spine of that title winning squad) and Lille

Where does Luis Campos go now?

Basically built this project at Lille so he's guaranteed to be in demand this summer.

I'd have said he'd probably go link up with Mou in Rome if they didn't win but I feel like he might get even more appealing offers now.

His success rate in France is pretty amazing after his time at Monaco (brought in most of the spine of that title winning squad) and Lille

Hopefully Wolves back as a manager? 🤞🏼😬

Atleti aren't a underdog story, they're like one of the 15 richest/biggest clubs in the world

There was rumors for like 2 days that Campos was joining RM, I was hype, then it was quickly shot down and nothing since. He should get carte blanche wherever he goes.

Atleti aren't a underdog story, they're like one of the 15 richest/biggest clubs in the world
Yea they're definitely not the scrappy upstarts they were at the start of Cholo's tenure when they were dominanting Europa :lol:

They're very much a big boy at this point which is why they were gonna be a 'founding' club of the SuperLeague and are able to make giant signings like Felix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom