⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even watch to highlights to know that Dier is a bum, only Jose and Southgate have their heads in the clouds.

92FA591C-E6D7-4D6E-8800-37E013D169A2.jpeg

Mourinho is GARBAGE :rofl:
I wonder which prem squad he’s gonna trash it up at next...wolves?

at this point Brendan Rogers > Mourinho

James looked good today was good with the passes and very quick with it. Read the game well. They deff controlled the midfield. It was just the lack of strikers executing the gols.

Mbappe to Liverpool = hell no, these dudes won’t spend a dime unless they magically fleece Barcelona again.

Mbappe to Man United = has to be the laughable thing I’ve seen since United hired Ole.

Looks like Mbappe is going to Real Madrid just in time next Summer when Messi leaves. At least he’s giving PSG notice so they could get some money.

OMG that challenge by Hojberg :wow:

Suspend him 10 games. 5 for the tackle another 5 for acting he was the one who was hurt. :lol: :sick:

Everton looked good out there. Spurs had some chances on the counter but Everton looked great. Excited to see how they progress this year

Mbappe to Liverpool = hell no, these dudes won’t spend a dime unless they magically fleece Barcelona again.

Mbappe to Man United = has to be the laughable thing I’ve seen since United hired Ole.

Looks like Mbappe is going to Real Madrid just in time next Summer when Messi leaves. At least he’s giving PSG notice so they could get some money.

If I was Barça tho I’d sell Messi now. You know he’s leaving anyway.. get the money to at least try to sign Mbappe.

but Bart doesn’t think that way,he won’t let another President take his shine Lol

The way things change in sports I'm not counting anybody out lol, but if by all accounts RM has put in the work to secure both Mbappe and Camavinga it would be disappointing not to get both.

Back to back L's to start the new season for P$G without a goal scored...

Oh ****, gonna need to hear what happened with that ref in particular late.

5 red cards in extra time is crazy

Le Classique certainly lived up to the rivalry, both teams and fanbases HATE each other over there

I see why Neymar was pissed now, man called him a monkey amongst all the commotion :stoneface:

This type of garbage doesn't belong in it though

Disgraceful stuff :smh:

The reds will get headlines for sure but I'm gonna need Uber Eats come down hard on that POS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom