⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Johnson take but Chelsea had one of the best windows I can think of in recent memory. Only other one that comes to mind is PSG getting Mbappe and Neymar which I’m still not sure how that didn’t violate FFP, well I do. But yea in terms of non-illegal windows the blues crushed it. I honestly thought Roman’s days of big investment into the club might have been past him and they might have just gone the content with top 4 route. But this was a push to compete with Liverpool and City instead of approaching the season with the beta mentality and prematurely conceding the title to them. Blues fans should be extremely excited. And as a neutral it’s exciting to have another club legitimately in the mix.

Magic Johnson take but Chelsea had one of the best windows I can think of in recent memory. Only other one that comes to mind is PSG getting Mbappe and Neymar which I’m still not sure how that didn’t violate FFP, well I do. But yea in terms of non-illegal windows the blues crushed it. I honestly thought Roman’s days of big investment into the club might have been past him and they might have just gone the content with top 4 route. But this was a push to compete with Liverpool and City instead of approaching the season with the beta mentality and prematurely conceding the title to them. Blues fans should be extremely excited. And as a neutral it’s exciting to have another club legitimately in the mix.
yeah im not gonna lie their team is exciting
i'm really looking forward to them making some noise in england....ima big fan of havertz and ziyech

its looking increasingly likely that pool wont sign thiago
if they don't win the league, this decision will haunt them

Haven’t really bet consistently the past 3 seasons but decided to again this year. Gotta keep up with the games/odds better now, missed some good $$ this weekend with arsenal, Leicester, Newcastle, and now wolves

turned on the game in the 10th minute....missed everything :lol:

As much as i liked the chelsea transfer window i need to see how that defense holds up before i consider them a real title contender.

Here we go!

So annoying

Lampard keeps starting a natural midfielder on the wing over CHO who is ready to play :smh:

Anyway to watch the Chelsea game other than Peacock?!

Man, screw Peacock

I guess I'll follow up with reddit's live game thread

EDIT: I use seven day trial. It looks like Peacock replaces NBC Sports Gold

Last edited:
Dortmund doing bits with a front line that was supposed to sign for United ... Smh just end the season already

So annoying

Lampard keeps starting a natural midfielder on the wing over CHO who is ready to play :smh:

Man, screw Peacock

I guess I'll follow up with reddit's live game thread

EDIT: I use seven day trial. It looks like Peacock replaces NBC Sports Gold

If you have certain Xfinity packages it is free. I was able to get Premium free of charge. by linking my Xfinity account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom