⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
James has been serving these dudes up on silver platters, the finishing has been lacking though

I like the back of the collar of these spurs jerseys.

Love seeing James play man

I like the back of the collar of these spurs jerseys.

Love seeing James play man

Looks weird IMO...I noticed that on the Liverpool kits yesterday...Looks like the jersey is on the wrong way lol. If they had a round neck at the back and that little v at the front they'd look class.

has James played well today? :nerd: :nerd::nerd:

Typical Spurs letting in a set piece.
One of the best on the pitch but looked really tired in the last 15 minutes or so.

I wish we bought Allan instead of Hojbjerg... It was 'only' an extra 15m

Mou starting the season off with some history with his first opening day L in the Prem

Where has James been deployed and what formation are they running?

Started on the right in a 4-3-3 but Carlo played a diamond later on and James played in his preferred position in the hole but he was all over which explains the interception numbers :lol:

Looked top class on the pitch and felt like he was responsible for damn near all their quality chances. Was spreading the ball around to everyone.

Can't remember how his workmates was back in Madrid since it's been so long but he really put in a great shift throughout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom