⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Neymar left Nike for a bigger Puma check :lol:

i actually don’t mind this. CR7 is Nike, Messi is Adi, and now Neymar is the face of his “own” brand. And I like the throwback to Pele and Maradona. It fits his South American ethos. And the new Puma King Platinums are a criminally underrated boot that deserves a higher profile. Ney is no longer the speed demon he was as a youngster, so shifting him to a “touch/playmaking” silo fits the nature of his play too.

even scored a good goal which was wrongly disallowed for offsides
i can see why koeman gave him a look...he's can really play. it's refreshing to see a technical american footballer

Last edited:
The Egyptian King bailed us out today big time.

- Virgil & Alisson need to communicate better. This was an issue even dating back to last season sometimes.
- Joe Gomez is a liability. Matip should be starting over him.

That first gol from leeds :sick:. Made that liverpool defense look like food

Pool not repeating... not without serious investment.

leeds gonna give a lot of teams problems this year.

He'll probably end up at Pool welp.
:lol:

Could definitely see him in the picture if they get rid of one of their front 3 next summer.

Smart on his part though putting this out there now so he can be the first one out of there between him and Neymar cause they won't be selling both at the same time :lol:. They'll need one of them to still be around to be there as a mascot for 2022.

Would suck for Neymar being stuck there into his 30's though but he kinda signed up for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom